TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, "directions" went a bit too far I think she's playing the stupid card or playing up to here. Between that and pretending she couldn't open the wine she just has to be. No one is that much of a donkey...right...?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, "directions" went a bit too far I think she's playing the stupid card or playing up to here. Between that and pretending she couldn't open the wine she just has to be. No one is that much of a donkey...right...?
It’s all a game for her! She’s constantly smirking in to the camera when she is lying which is all the time!! She’s just awful.

Reactions: 12
Did she actually using a measuring jug for 3 tablespoons of worchester and then again for 1 tablespoon of balsamic 🤣🤣🤣🤣dead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jules is Ascared people might get food poisoning if the follow her recipe- big IF. Still not bothered about COVID...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Sean’s moved in again, is she so helpless?? She nearly tripped herself up last night saying we took down the decorations but then changed it to I. Showed vid of her carrying the Xmas tree and captioned it with Mom life or something like that. Shocker his car is parked inside hers on the driveway now. I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her!!

Reactions: 8
Looks like Sean’s moved in again, is she so helpless?? She nearly tripped herself up last night saying we took down the decorations but then changed it to I. Showed vid of her carrying the Xmas tree and captioned it with Mom life or something like that. Shocker his car is parked inside hers on the driveway now. I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her!!
She is an awful liar..I wish the fools who follow her could read here seriously. He is there so she can go off today to the shops again and tomorrow she never does a big shop anymore. She’s hates being at home with her kids simple!!

Reactions: 5
How obvious can it be that Julie reads on here. Muppet or what. Pity she wouldn't listen to any of it..

Reactions: 2

Nearly sure she said he's staying a few days because the parents internet is down and he needs it for work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.