TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie goes to the shops every day. The word pandemic isnt in her dictonary! How is painting a shed essential! She is by far the stupidest woman on instagram.
Shes panicking reading here about the shed trying to sort it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How in the name of God is yer one Sarah an essential worker? 😳
As I said essential a glass hammer!! Busiest person in cork fact!! 😂😂

Judging by Julie's literacy levels, she probably couldn't read it😄😄
That’s all an act for here well I think it is!! 😂

Coldest night of the year and she’s thinking of painting that load of shite tomorrow! You could make it up!! The village idiot is right 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please tell me she didn’t spell decorations as ‘directions’ and that my glasses aren’t working instead.
I’m begging someone to tell me I’m wrong, anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please tell me she didn’t spell decorations as ‘directions’ and that my glasses aren’t working instead.
I’m begging someone to tell me I’m wrong, anybody.
MMM.. No.. You read it correctly 😂.. That will be the vino 🍷.. Maybe she needs " directions" on how to use a bottle opener again 🙄🥴😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone buy that yolk a spelling book ffs before I gift her one out of the goodness of my own heart

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone buy that yolk a spelling book ffs before I gift her one out of the goodness of my own heart
How did she ever fill out her social welfare forms properly it’s a miracle she can spell ‘single’ and ‘no other income’ and ‘no maintenance’ and ‘hap’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread name
She’s taking the “ directions “ down, Julie the biggest ever insta clown !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A womans work is never done? 🙄 Give me a bleeping break... Would someone, anyone.. Give her a Boot up the box please...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On a different note, where does she get all the branded clothes?? I would assume that stuff like nike is not cheap! When my kids were 2 and 3 they were lucky to be in pennys clothes!!!
My youngest does have some brandad tracksuits that my parents and his God parents bought him and they last aslong as Penney's wear thats why I couldn't justify paying money on them lol he is the only child who gets a bath and comes out of it dirty 🤣

A womans work is never done? 🙄 Give me a bleeping break... Would someone, anyone.. Give her a Boot up the box please...
I'm afraid if I done that I might loose my shoe 🙄🤣

• Haha
She HAS to be putting on the bad spelling or else she has to have dyslexia or something.

Reactions: 9
My youngest does have some brandad tracksuits that my parents and his God parents bought him and they last aslong as Penney's wear thats why I couldn't justify paying money on them lol he is the only child who gets a bath and comes out of it dirty 🤣

I'm afraid if I done that I might loose my shoe 🙄🤣
I'll bring you a spare pair 😇

She HAS to be putting on the bad spelling or else she has to have dyslexia or something.
Tbh... Most phones if not all have spell check... Id say its laziness

• Haha
I dont think so I just think shes playing up to tattle now lol well I'm hoping she is because if I spell something wrong I usually edit or my phone has the correct way atm my child changed it to Filipino and I couldn't be assed changing it back he thinks its hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.