Twinssandme #13 Auntie Mary makes Julie cry, whispering angel makes her lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Julie Haynes aka Twinsandme.

Most voted for title thanks to Alucia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did ye take note of the state of the steamer? She quickly cut it short... Have another look 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wasn't going to post this but have a look at her reply to a message sent to her yesterday, dispicable human....
Screenshot_20210106_174430_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Are we on day 3/4/5 of that manky Hoody?
Is she trying to see just how far she can push those washing pods?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did ye take note of the state of the steamer? She quickly cut it short... Have another look 👀
I seen a bit of black falling off the thing thats sitting in the middle of the water she should have a plastic tube over that I wash mine after every use thats how the plaque builds up on the thing in the middle lol I also dont put my veg on the same time as the spuds 🙈 and my spuds have to be on the top tier or the kids won't eat it because the vegetables drip on them 🤣🤣 my boys are as fussy lol

Reactions: 5
I seen a bit of black falling off the thing thats sitting in the middle of the water she should have a plastic tube over that I wash mine after every use thats how the plaque builds up on the thing in the middle lol I also dont put my veg on the same time as the spuds 🙈 and my spuds have to be on the top tier or the kids won't eat it because the vegetables drip on them 🤣🤣 my boys are as fussy lol
I use mine the same way.. Cannot understand putting frozen veg on at the same time as fresh potatoes... So lazy... And tasteless yuck...

Reactions: 8
New thread for Julie Haynes aka Twinsandme.

Most voted for title thanks to Alucia.
@Suzyloo, we were neck and neck for the new thread, i just pipped you at the post but your title will be perfect for the next thread in probably a few days the rate were going.

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

Well I sent back a message saying, Morto for you and your ex living his best life with the new missus 🤣🤣 then I blocked her 😂
Hope she seen it before you blocked her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@Suzyloo, we were neck and neck for the new thread, i just pipped you at the post but your title will be perfect for the next thread in probably a few days the rate were going.

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

Hope she seen it before you blocked her.
She did 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually that’s a good idea. Send that to the radio station. You couldn’t have a better screenshot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.