TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will cover their own ass !!
She doesnt give a continental, its water off a ducks back with her.
However she did tag the hotel so its there for the world to see.
Hope someone has screenshots of the tag to send to them , so they can then confirm she was a customer

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ I knew she was a disgrace but this weekend was on a whole other level!! Firstly taking 3 kids into her home for the weekend, then bleeping off to the pub of a Sunday night, inviting her head of a mate into her home and the two of the absolutely MAWLING each other, and no doubt she’ll be up with her dad this week! I’m sorry but the only hand out big J deserves is a good dose of COVID! No doubt she’d be on looking for everyone’s sympathy and her family would be left to take care of the twins 🤨
But give the kids cakes for the worms will make everything ok 😳🙄

Just throwing it out there.. some local schools in my area (not sure about EEC) are off today and tomoro wonder if that’s the case with this asshole and she’s only letting on she didn’t send them to get a reaction on tattle... i could be completely wrong but this weapon is capable of anything!
Shes doing it all for tattle but looking like a pathetic mother sister and daughter in the process selfish cow

The wan with her had some sort of a salad or something in front of her.
Some annoying wan she was too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a horse tit reply from that hotel.
Clearly looks like there were there for 4 hours.
Even if you let that side - the fact that she is bolloxed is another level.
She an advert for exactly why they dont want the pubs or bars open.
Exactly no mask there at the end when they weren't drinking but waiting to leave

Reactions: 3
Hope someone has screenshots of the tag to send to them , so they can then confirm she was a customer
Oh there is plenty of screenshots and videos.
I've never been to the place, but if some1 is familar with the place, they might be able to confirm if its actually the same hotel

Reactions: 4
It’s is body shaming and I would love to see a picture of YOU
I'd have no problem admitting I'm a fatty. I still dress in clothes that fit me, and always have, at any size I've been from a 12-20. And plenty of times I've decided against certain clothes because they looked too big or too small.

Reactions: 14
God, she’s nothing but a disgrace!! Irresponsible fools like her are the reason wet pubs won’t open.
Imagine being a health care worker watching her stories, such a slap in the face. They didn’t even have the decency to wear masks in the taxi, so disrespectful!
She comes on crying and stressed over her father not being well but yet carries on like this and then puts him at risk by not social distancing from him or wearing a mask.
And what is the story with calling it school and the childcare workers teachers?

Reactions: 16
She is as thick, as 2 planks. You know what, she knows she is a scut, but she actually doesn't care, because thats the way she was reared, do nothing and get everything off the state. She only cares about herself and Arin, full stop. She is the lowest of the low in my opinion. Thank god my siblings, never brought a woman like her home to meet my parents.

Reactions: 12
God, she’s nothing but a disgrace!! Irresponsible fools like her are the reason wet pubs won’t open.
Imagine being a health care worker watching her stories, such a slap in the face. They didn’t even have the decency to wear masks in the taxi, so disrespectful!
She comes on crying and stressed over her father not being well but yet carries on like this and then puts him at risk by not social distancing from him or wearing a mask.
And what is the story with calling it school and the childcare workers teachers?
As much as she bugs me I always said mine were going to school when they were in preschool and talked to them about their teachers

Reactions: 6
Can't believe people are actually sending the hotel messages. Such a Karen thing to do 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why a grown woman can't say the word period wrecks my bleeping head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its going on everywhere , they got the chance to open up and they’re absolutely ripping the piss even a few wet pubs with their poxy pizza ovens in the corner can ppl not see it’s the carryon of ppl after the drink is the cause of the spread I hope all these arseholes are happy when lockdown 3.0 kicks in on 6th of Jan ... selfish pricks
Our local shithole of a pub started "serving food" after the last lockdown. The place would fit about 25 people at full capacity. Low and behold when they opened again on friday there was absolute pricks in the pub from 12 onwards. Not one bit of social distancing going on and I know of a few people who spent 5-7 hours in there for the day 😡
And then to see this yolk at the same shite not sticking to the rules, I'm fit to kill someone! I've 2 small ASD children and would love to go out for an hour for a bit of normality but no, it's always the likes of these assholes that get everything their way

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She gets tit when she says the “school run” because it’s not school, now today she’s in all sorts of tattle trouble for not sending them to said school.
I’m no fan of her but some things really don’t matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.