TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going out and getting hammered is poor form at the moment. If ya want to do that stay at home ffs.
That was her intention from the off - filling a travel mug with booze for the walk to the hotel, for a bit of pre drinking!!!
Restrictions only finished and she out acting the bollox, do us all a favour and stay at home, let the rest of us enjoy returning to our hotels and restaurants.

Reactions: 16
That play house is going to cost a fortune by the time shes finished paying the man to assemble it not to mind all the bits she has to buy it dident even come with felt for the roof.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I'd be raging if I spent that much and having to buy extras. Bad form from the company tbh

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t give a shite because it’s free money she’s spending, if she has to work for her money she wouldn’t be as careless with it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I'd be raging if I spent that much and having to buy extras. Bad form from the company tbh
These are incredibly expensive to get them looking picture perfect. Unless lucky enough to have one gifted or with deep pockets, they really are out of reach for many, me included.
I work full time, as does my husband and while we are comfortable, this level of extravagance is something I would never even think of buying . I'd rather put the money toward a week in the sun when we can travel again.
It's just infuriating to see Julie, whose main source of income is from the dept of social welfare, having zero difficulty in splashing out for this. What a country.
And by next summer, it will be falling apart in the corner of her unkempt garden.

Reactions: 27
These are incredibly expensive to get them looking picture perfect. Unless lucky enough to have one gifted or with deep pockets, they really are out of reach for many, me included.
I work full time, as does my husband and while we are comfortable, this level of extravagance is something I would never even think of buying . I'd rather put the money toward a week in the sun when we can travel again.
It's just infuriating to see Julie, whose main source of income is from the dept of social welfare, having zero difficulty in splashing out for this. What a country.
And by next summer, it will be falling apart in the corner of her unkempt garden.
Completely agree with you, I would much prefer to spend that type of money on making memories with my child rather than a big lump of wood that will be a novelty for about a week and probably left there until summer. But she has no value for money because it’s not hard earned! She knows whatever she splashes out on she only has to wait a week for her next payment 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with comments made previously, all this splurging on expensive items is to fill a gap in her empty, shallow life there’s no substance to her life and with the carry on of her and her kids I can’t see any man wanting to be involved!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why people think it’s bad on the company that there are extra costs..... most normal working people would not buy this! It’s a luxury so there for the added costs wouldnt bother someone that’s already paying €1k for a playhouse. She didn’t look into what she was buying and good enough for her! Buy within your means and as someone said she hasn’t worked for it so doesn’t care! They will still get loads of other things from her on Christmas Day so what she’s bothering with a playhouse in the middle of winter 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I'd say she is raging, it was never gifted. She was practically begging for it, at one stage.
With how unorganised she was about it, I’d say she was expecting assembly and the extras thrown in for a shout out! I’d say she’s sick 😅 who orders a grands worth of playhouse and doesn’t have assembly or the extra bits arranged and ready to go for when it comes

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why people think it’s bad on the company that there are extra costs..... most normal working people would not buy this! It’s a luxury so there for the added costs wouldnt bother someone that’s already paying €1k for a playhouse. She didn’t look into what she was buying and good enough for her! Buy within your means and as someone said she hasn’t worked for it so doesn’t care! They will still get loads of other things from her on Christmas Day so what she’s bothering with a playhouse in the middle of winter 🤣🤣🤣
WHAT - it cost 1k???
The ways she was dragging that in - 1 handed, with the phone in the other hand making insta stories FFS.
She clearly does not know the value of it or respect the cost. You would think she must be loaded they way she handled that, not giving a f#ck.

Reactions: 11
WHAT - it cost 1k???
The ways she was dragging that in - 1 handed, with the phone in the other hand making insta stories FFS.
She clearly does not know the value of it or respect the cost. You would think she must be loaded they way she handled that, not giving a f#ck.
I’m pretty sure this is the one she brought and she got the extras to go around it 🤣🤣
5DD3C1DD-A67A-4DC8-A4D4-99DF655986B2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That play house is going to cost a fortune by the time shes finished paying the man to assemble it not to mind all the bits she has to buy it dident even come with felt for the roof.

I'd be raging with myself that I didn't price up all these extras before ordering

Reactions: 6
They’ll probably never get a tag again from her 😂😂 I can actually picture the twins out in that Christmas morning rattling with the cold and her recording from the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this stage I'd probably get the protective sheeting and keep it well covered up til the spring or summer and just give them all the stuff we all know she's got for Christmas.... Well that would be my solution anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
At this stage I'd probably get the protective sheeting and keep it well covered up til the spring or summer and just give them all the stuff we all know she's got for Christmas.... Well that would be my solution anyway 🤣🤣
With all those products they advise you to construct them within two weeks so the timber doesn’t warp I wonder did she read the reviews, one where the guy says he wished he’d painted the interior before he put it together because it was a nightmare to do it after. 👋 hey Julíé

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.