TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between her there and Shannen in Clancy's just to mention two, bars/hotels will end up regretting being tagged rather than it being publicity for them, Terrie in the summer broke restrictions by staying hours in a bar and tagging the place as well

Reactions: 6
She's an absolute disgrace! Imagine not sending your kids to school because you're too hungover. Her priority should have been to not get in such a state because she had to take them! How do people find her inspirational? 🙉
Thought the same. Has she nor her parents no shame to rear a daughter like that. Imagine her being so intoxicated in charge of two young children that you’re incapable to take care of them or drive. Social services should step in and all benefits should be stopped. I hope their father Is pro active. It’sa bloody disgrace. Get off your arse Julie and go to work and contribute to society. Flouting your behavior into a phone isn’t clever. People laughing AT you not with you!!

Reactions: 13
So bleeping glad Sean didn’t give into her and stay last night, she deserves to clean a barrel of ER’s wormy shite all day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sean probably didn't have time to get them ready and bring them to school, he has his own job to get to. Felt bad for him last night, cleaning up her little spillage of wine. I know we all get drunk from time to time. Putting it on insta was a bad idea .Bet she'll get a few critical messages today.

Reactions: 10
Im glad she didnt send the kids to school, there was no way in hell shes fit to drive anywhere today. Listening to two small kids all day is her penance.

Reactions: 5
To be honest i don't think it's the hotels fault.. hotels and pubs are trying their hardest to stay open and make some money. I'd do the same. It's done all over Ireland, should be emailing all the others too? But much like. Country will be fucked come next year with all these lockdowns and it's not over yet. I feel bad for the businesses.. so many will be closed. Just my opinion tho! Don't eat me 😂😂 I haven't been to a pub/restaurant since January. I drink a few glasses of wine at home. My own local put closed up cos they just can't afford to be paying big rent prices when the pubs are closed.

Reactions: 13
I sent Email this was the reply
That's one way to avoid admitting fault 😂😂😂😂
If they were abiding by rules they would clearly say "however we can assure you no customer would have stayed longer than the agreed time frame and we take covid restrictions and protocols very seriously to ensure everyone's safety"

Reactions: 11
Between her there and Shannen in Clancy's just to mention two, bars/hotels will end up regretting being tagged rather than it being publicity for them, Terrie in the summer broke restrictions by staying hours in a bar and tagging the place as well
The new restrictions mean you can spend more then 90 mins once the tablets are 2m apart.
She’s a disgrace for getting that drunk but the hotel didn’t break any restrictions

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sean needs to get as far away from that family as he can. They are toxic and dragging him in. He needs someone on his side to help him through his head and they most certainly are not it.
I’d honestly say he’s just sticking around for the father at this point - it’s obvious he loves the kids to bits but the look on his face in those vids last night 😬

Reactions: 10
Erin rose stabbing a box with a pencil while wearing jammy bottoms and fionns personalised birthday t-shirt. I swear she puts these things up just to get a reaction lol

Reactions: 2
Navan, it looks like it’s happening all over. More money in drink, I’d say the wet pubs are cracking up. All I seen on my IG stories last night was everyone out pissed & a lot longer than 90mins & some friends who are nurses amongst them😡 lockdown 3 is coming

And Erin has being up the last few nights so Sean will more than likely be dealing with two divas all night🙄 I don’t envy him
And then the vintners association will be up in arms when they're shut down again.

I wonder if I sent email what reply I would get
I mailed them. So far no response! Absolutely despicable behaviour by her and by them!
They in fairness have a bigger responsibility. They'll be crying now when they're forced to close doors again because numbers are rising

Reactions: 4
I sent Email this was the reply
What a horse tit reply from that hotel.
Clearly looks like there were there for 4 hours.
Even if you let that side - the fact that she is bolloxed is another level.
She an advert for exactly why they dont want the pubs or bars open.

Reactions: 9
Very unfair of her to do that to Sean. I'm sure his boss and work colleagues have seen the stories, its very humiliating for him.
He's too nice but he adores the kids, hes a great uncle, they are so lucky.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.