TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Récáp ás béarlá
(Recap in english)

So Júlíé Mór in the last thread was spending money like it was going out of fashion, new stoves, expensive revive active supplements, new clothes for the kids and herself yet she's an out of work single mom.

She spent each weekend over in her parents house and again made out she was homeless in a post when its all exaggerated and made a big song and dance about the christmas tree Séán bought her last year as she couldn't afford a bauble. Yet had been on 3/4 foreign holidays over the months prior to this.

A bent up hit the diff lampshade was gifted after Julie bagged one for free.

She painted her own nails and washed her hair and put a filter on and kept flashing her newly painted nails knowing well new followers might think she went to a professionals house to get them done during lock down.

Her winter playhouse got delivered and dropped on at pallet out the front of her house and julie had to drag each flat packed piece in one by one, giving all her viewers a great laugh. At present the wood is lying on wet grass out the back and yer man is coming up to put black bags on her windows and assemble said play house.

Julies got the contraceptive bar removed and made a big song and dance about it, squealing and screaming and showing off her plaster.

The family were treated to a burnt parsnip and chicken microwave Sunday dinner.

Bad moms club got a Monday off. The gold fish died and Séán Mór Óg Béág had to drive 20 mins to put it in the toilet and allegedly when julie went for a wee the big one eyed goldfish was looking up at her!

The latest she is promoting cbd fizzy drinks and telling everyone how they will save money by not buying 50 euro paste. There will be drug wars in Cark before the next lockdown.

Now she is minding 3 extra kids this weekend even though its against guidelines but its ok according to Julie as they are from the same home. Oh and the worms may be back.

Help me out on bits I've missed..

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Récáp ás béarlá
(Recap in english)

So Júlíé Mór in the last thread was spending money like it was going out of fashion, new stoves, expensive revive active supplements, new clothes for the kids and herself yet she's an out of work single mom.

She spent each weekend over in her parents house and again made out she was homeless in a post when its all exaggerated and made a big song and dance about the christmas tree Séán bought her last year as she couldn't afford a bauble. Yet had been on 3/4 foreign holidays over the months prior to this.

She painted her own nails and washed her hair and put a filter on and kept flashing her newly painted nails knowing well new followers might think she went to a professionals house to get them done during lock down.

Her winter playhouse got delivered and dropped on at pallet out the front of her house and julie had to drag each flat packed piece in one by one, giving all her viewers a great laugh. At present the wood is lying on wet grass out the back and yer man is coming up to put black bags on her windows and assemble said play house.

Julies got the contraceptive bar removed and made a big song and dance about it, squealing and screaming and showing off her plaster.

Bad moms club got a Monday off. The gold fish died and Séán Mór Óg Béág had to drive 20 mins to put it in the toilet and allegedly when julie went for a wee the big one eyed goldfish was looking up at her!

The latest she is promoting cbd fizzy drinks and telling everyone how they will save money by not buying 50 euro paste. There will be drug wars in Cark before the next lockdown.

Now she is minding 3 extra kids this weekend even though its against guidelines but its ok according to Julie as they are from the same home. Oh and the worms may be back.

Nothing like a few fadas casually thrown about to enhance a name. Poor old Séán wont know if hes beag or mór...brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Compulsive spending is a psychological disorder. I have a few people in my life who have certain disorders/mental health issues and they are compulsive spenders because of their conditions. I'm not saying Julie has any disorder/mh problems but it might be filling a gap in her life somehow.

Reactions: 8
Compulsive spending is a psychological disorder. I have a few people in my life who have certain disorders/mental health issues and they are compulsive spenders because of their conditions. I'm not saying Julie has any disorder/mh problems but it might be filling a gap in her life somehow.
She definitely has a mental illness of some type! The highs and lows of her aren’t normal she’s up and down like a yo-yo!

Reactions: 2
Récáp ás béarlá
(Recap in english)

I'm weeeeeeeeeek 😂😂😂😂😂

You should be a writer

We've said that a few threads ago 🙈

Reactions: 3
Récáp ás béarlá
(Recap in english)

Brilliant 🤣🤣
Have you the link to watch her if blocked tks sorry so nosey lol 😆

Reactions: 4
"Having a Britney Spears meltdown"
Great. Are we mocking people with mental illness now Julie???

Also that poor child probably can't sleep with being riddled with worms.
The itch off them would be cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"Having a Britney Spears meltdown"
Great. Are we mocking people with mental illness now Julie???

Also that poor child probably can't sleep with being riddled with worms.
The itch off them would be cruel
Thats exactly what I was thinking......she's as thick

Reactions: 2
Are the 5 kids minding each other or has she passed them into another bubble??!!

Those buns erin rose was putting in the oven had the sprinkles and icing on already 🙄 jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she realise at all if she has wormed them 1st of all shouldn't have other kids around and she needs clean everything and change the beds..
Poor child..

Reactions: 6
Does she realise at all if she has wormed them 1st of all shouldn't have other kids around and she needs clean everything and change the beds..
Poor child..
Well she probably never dosed them properly and followed all the hygiene standards needed to eliminate them in the first place.

That dressing gown should be in the wash at the very least it's probably riddled. COVID wouldn't touch it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.