TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting 🤢 state to come home in with 2 small children in the house.. Wherever she was drinking should be reported... She is in for a long day with that hangover.. But shur... She has duck all else to be doing.. Id love to know where the money is coming from... Most of us are making sure we have oil in for home heating or coal.. Bills payed... Shopping done... Hungover on a Monday morning?... Wtf... Shameful jmo

Reactions: 17
All the rules julie broke this weekend. The children and her friend visiting her house, staying longer in the pub/hotel than she should.
I don't understand why her followers think she is amazing. She is an absolute dose.
Her trace contacts are about 200 at this stage.

Reactions: 18
Have the rules changed, is it not 90 mins for dining/drinks or are there different rules for hotels in Carrigaline ?
[/QUOTE
I would be temped to call that hotel ans complain that they let someone get in that state in the 90mins I have stayed in that hotel a few times myself before COVID of course
Its going on everywhere , they got the chance to open up and they’re absolutely ripping the piss even a few wet pubs with their poxy pizza ovens in the corner can ppl not see it’s the carryon of ppl after the drink is the cause of the spread I hope all these arseholes are happy when lockdown 3.0 kicks in on 6th of Jan ... selfish pricks

Reactions: 8
The revised guidelines state if the tables are 2m apart there is no time limit you can stay as long as you want. But her having to get up with 2 kids the next morning should know better and to post publicly you’re too hungover to bring them is disgraceful

Reactions: 15
I wonder did Sean stay. If it was me i would have and I would probably have taken the kids to school or creche or wherever they go as she isn't fit to look after them. And then I would have tore strips of her, you cant do that tit when your in charge of 2 smallies. What would have happened if one of them fell in the night or whatever and she couldn't be woke. It's not one bit entertaining imo and I love a drink as much as the next one.

Reactions: 17
I wonder did Sean stay. If it was me i would have and I would probably have taken the kids to school or creche or wherever they go as she isn't fit to look after them. And then I would have tore strips of her, you cant do that tit when your in charge of 2 smallies. What would have happened if one of them fell in the night or whatever and she couldn't be woke. It's not one bit entertaining imo and I love a drink as much as the next one.
Looks like Sean has had enough of her tit and went home

Reactions: 9
Getting as much drink into them as they only had 90 mins, your fooling nobody Julie you were there way longer than that!! She is in for a long day now, no sympathy.

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck! She didn't send her kids to school cos she was hungover. Thats so selfish and irresponsible. She couldn't give a duck about them kids , their diets or education. She should be reported cos thats child abuse not sending your kids to school for no good reason cos your a lazy terrible mother. She has no shame! bleeping scum

No way will she address these comments i bet. Julie when you do read this. You are a tit parent . Yea some stuff on here is nitpicking but you got drunk on a Sunday night , broke covid rules and couldn't take your kids to school and no milk in house for your kids.

Reactions: 12
I would be temped to call that hotel ans complain that they let someone get in that state in the 90mins I have stayed in that hotel a few times myself before COVID of course
Judging from her stories she was there for over 3 hours, which is again, breaking restrictions! So if you want to ring the hotel, you should.... but she was there for waaaaay more than 90 mins

Reactions: 7
Ah lads is the body shaming necessary shes clearly a slim girl
She look great.

I'm sorry now but her botox shiny face and her crazy eyebrows are enough but showing off a big section lump through too tight fake leather pants leaves a lot to be desired!!!
Embracing her flaws, so what. fair play. Ive one of those lumps, i need to live with it. Doesnt make her less of a person, even though she is a gowl :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I disagree, why should he prepare and take her children to school for her? Its not his responsibility, and why make the day easier for her cos she CHOSE to go out and get hammered on a Sunday evening..... this is most of Julies problem, people picking up after her, helping her, making her life so easy, all the while shes dumping her kids, and making a holy show of herself! Whats the point "tearing strips off her" shes thick as duck and dosnt listen anyway, Julie does, what suits Julie, and dosnt give a shite about those twins😤

Reactions: 15
I disagree, why should he prepare and take her children to school for her? Its not his responsibility, and why make the day easier for her cos she CHOSE to go out and get hammered on a Sunday evening..... this is most of Julies problem, people picking up after her, helping her, making her life so easy, all the while shes dumping her kids, and making a holy show of herself! Whats the point "tearing strips off her" shes thick as duck and dosnt listen anyway, Julie does, what suits Julie, and dosnt give a shite about those twins😤
Disagree with what? I said if it was me. I didn't say he should have 🤷‍♀️

Not his responsibility no but I personally couldn't leave children alone with a drunken mess like that.

Reactions: 2
She look great.

Embracing her flaws, so what. fair play. Ive one of those lumps, i need to live with it. Doesnt make her less of a person, even though she is a gowl :cool:
People remarked on her clothes being too small for her. She also said it herself. Is that body shaming? Every aspect of the girl is torn to shreds here but no one is supposed to mention anything body related/clothes related. She has a nice figure but the clothes were too small for her.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ I knew she was a disgrace but this weekend was on a whole other level!! Firstly taking 3 kids into her home for the weekend, then bleeping off to the pub of a Sunday night, inviting her head of a mate into her home and the two of the absolutely MAWLING each other, and no doubt she’ll be up with her dad this week! I’m sorry but the only hand out big J deserves is a good dose of COVID! No doubt she’d be on looking for everyone’s sympathy and her family would be left to take care of the twins 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There's only 1 hotel in carrigaline, I'm going to check her stories on waragainstgrammers and then report

Reactions: 4
Just throwing it out there.. some local schools in my area (not sure about EEC) are off today and tomoro wonder if that’s the case with this asshole and she’s only letting on she didn’t send them to get a reaction on tattle... i could be completely wrong but this weapon is capable of anything!

Reactions: 8
She's is a thundering disgrace.
Imagine making your kids miss school because your were too hungover to bring them and too irresponsible to arrange other ways to bring them.

Disgrace. Scumbag.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.