TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You actually get 1 hr 45 mins now in a restaurant but can be longer if tables are 2metres apart

Reactions: 3
That girl she was with last night seemed a bit simple,quite happy to make an eedjit of herself on camera.
I think Julie knows exactly what she's doing...that girl might have a good job,or be one of the school mums she's secretly jealous of,and she might have been keen to get her drunk on a night out and make a show of her.I think she was at the same thing with Supermom.
When I'm drunk drunk I lose my phone,she kept the head last night and was able to open Instagram and record all those posts...she well knows what she's doing alright.

Reactions: 19
Did jules body shame herself when she said they didn't fit her.
Please I hope you don’t think that made sense, It’s her body to say what she wants to say about her own body, but if u sleep better saying she “body shamed herself” go ahead, we leave it at that so

Reactions: 2
Please I hope you don’t think that made sense, It’s her body to say what she wants to say about her own body, but if u sleep better saying she “body shamed herself” go ahead, we leave it at that so
Yes, leave it at that. I answered a stupid comment about body shaming with a stupid response. Nobody was body shaming her by saying her clothes didn't fit her. You think it's body shaming, I don't. I don't know why you are getting offended on Julie's behalf. She loves the attention.

Reactions: 7
The new restrictions mean you can spend more then 90 mins once the tablets are 2m apart.
She’s a disgrace for getting that drunk but the hotel didn’t break any restrictions
Well for her getting drunk on a Sunday night 🤣

Reactions: 2
That girl she was with last night seemed a bit simple,quite happy to make an eedjit of herself on camera.
I think Julie knows exactly what she's doing...that girl might have a good job,or be one of the school mums she's secretly jealous of,and she might have been keen to get her drunk on a night out and make a show of her.I think she was at the same thing with Supermom.
When I'm drunk drunk I lose my phone,she kept the head last night and was able to open Instagram and record all those posts...she well knows what she's doing alright.
Not forgetting she was also coherent enough to read tattle too!

And usually Julie’s friends stay well off her IG, your one last night was too pissed to consent I’d say she’s raging this morning

Reactions: 7
Nothing like a Sunday session to be fair we are all just jealous 😂
I can hand on my heart say I am not one bit jealous of júilé, in fact quite the opposite! Wouldn’t swap with her for all the money in China no thank you!

Reactions: 14
I can hand on my heart say I am not one bit jealous of júilé, in fact quite the opposite! Wouldn’t swap with her for all the money in China no thank you!
Even all the free money handed to her from the government. I would change in a heartbeat if I was able to live like her. I can barely afford a bottle of wine on a Sunday evening. Never mind a night out filled with shots and Bailey's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Nevermind that even if I could afford all the coffee and cake out. Feck sake!

Yes, leave it at that. I answered a stupid comment about body shaming with a stupid response. Nobody was body shaming her by saying her clothes didn't fit her. You think it's body shaming, I don't. I don't know why you are getting offended on Julie's behalf. She loves the attention.
Don't stress yourself, you absolutely didn't body shame.

Reactions: 5
Just throwing it out there.. some local schools in my area (not sure about EEC) are off today and tomoro wonder if that’s the case with this asshole and she’s only letting on she didn’t send them to get a reaction on tattle... i could be completely wrong but this weapon is capable of anything!
That’s right!!! Hmmm wonder were the pre schools off too ...

Thats a joke of a response from them
Absolutely - irresponsible reply - they don’t give a damn

Reactions: 1
Even all the free money handed to her from the government. I would change in a heartbeat if I was able to live like her. I can barely afford a bottle of wine on a Sunday evening. Never mind a night out filled with shots and Bailey's.
But that’s all she has.. free money and made up stories because she has nothing else! She fucks her kids off all day everyday, she doesn’t take care of her house (if she was happy there she would take care of it and wouldnt leave it all day everyday to go absolutely anywhere else so she doesn’t have to be in it) she has her brother and father who she bullies the duck out of and she has her mother who comes across as arseholey as júilé herself.. as much as money helps it isn’t everything.. she closes the door at night and that’s it she’s on her own, no company no loving caring partner that’s something no amount of free money can buy!

Reactions: 13
But that’s all she has.. free money and made up stories because she has nothing else! She fucks her kids off all day everyday, she doesn’t take care of her house (if she was happy there she would take care of it and wouldnt leave it all day everyday to go absolutely anywhere else so she doesn’t have to be in it) she has her brother and father who she bullies the duck out of and she has her mother who comes across as arseholey as júilé herself.. as much as money helps it isn’t everything.. she closes the door at night and that’s it she’s on her own, no company no loving caring partner that’s something no amount of free money can buy!
Absolutely and she has no friends, which says alot about a person, she only has getting pissed drunk friends.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't trade my life with her's for nothing in this world. Ya there is a twinge of jealousy there when you see someone that sits on there arse all day getting a night out to lash back shots. While I'm at home doing the lunches and uniforms for Monday morning. I'm glad my taxes are going on her eating out and drinking like a fish wife NOT. I'm clearly taken the piss. She is a vulture like a lot of others out there bleeding the system dry while the rest of us work out arses off morning noon and night. I couldn't live in that dirt each to there own I suppose.

I wouldn't trade my life with her's for nothing in this world. Ya there is a twinge of jealousy there when you see someone that sits on there arse all day getting a night out to lash back shots. While I'm at home doing the lunches and uniforms for Monday morning. I'm glad my taxes are going on her eating out and drinking like a fish wife NOT. I'm clearly taken the piss. She is a vulture like a lot of others out there bleeding the system dry while the rest of us work out arses off morning noon and night. I couldn't live in that dirt each to there own I suppose.
I feel bad for those watching her stories and don’t know any better but to be jealous of her.. she makes a single mother’s life look extremely easy,, I’m not a single mother but I am a new mother and since having my own I have a new found respect for “real” single mothers.. not Júlíé because she’s a part time mother everyone and anyone can raise her children she doesn’t give a shite who does once it’s not her ! She swans around like she doesn’t have a care in the world, spends a serious amount of money on pure shite and then cries about having to parent her kids at the weekends cause they’re not fucked into school for the 2 days.. that’s not real life but unfortunately there are a lot of gullible people out there that doesn’t know that and probably feels sorry for themselves because they don’t have the life she does.. she’s very misleading

Hope someone has screenshots of the tag to send to them , so they can then confirm she was a customer
As previously noted as per new restrictions no limit in places with 2m between tables so pointless contacting the hotel, they nor her are offside in that regard. BTW I don’t agree with these new rules. Hotels in particular are going to be the place of choice for Xmas piss ups cos by their nature they have the floor space to allow the 2m’s. As Tony Holohan says just because you can doesn’t mean you should. We’re going to be in for a long locked down January. I feel for those on the frontline and what they’ve ahead of them in the coming weeks in what is a traditionally chaotic even with just the regular flu.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.