TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other one will have the fear for a week 😂😂😂 jùles won't give a shite. It's all in a days work.

Reactions: 5
The carry on of this silly witch, her and her gowl of a friend, roaring, shouting, belching....so, so classy🤔 they will have the twins awake, and Sean will have to put up with them! Yeah, shes an inspirational mother alright, exactly the opposite of what a mother should be!!!! SHES AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.... Sean will have to deal with the children in the morning, and we will have to listen to Julie moaning and self pittying all day..... theres "bad moms" club right there🙄

Reactions: 10
Where in Meath was this
Navan, it looks like it’s happening all over. More money in drink, I’d say the wet pubs are cracking up. All I seen on my IG stories last night was everyone out pissed & a lot longer than 90mins & some friends who are nurses amongst them😡 lockdown 3 is coming

The carry on of this silly witch, her and her gowl of a friend, roaring, shouting, belching....so, so classy🤔 they will have the twins awake, and Sean will have to put up with them! Yeah, shes an inspirational mother alright, exactly the opposite of what a mother should be!!!! SHES AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.... Sean will have to deal with the children in the morning, and we will have to listen to Julie moaning and self pittying all day..... theres "bad moms" club right there🙄
And Erin has being up the last few nights so Sean will more than likely be dealing with two divas all night🙄 I don’t envy him

Reactions: 6
They drank some amount. She should not be recording it all. Will she ever fecking learn.

Reactions: 9
She hardly changed the bed sheets today... guess Séán beág óg mór is gonna have to buy some worm dose too 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Sean needs to get as far away from that family as he can. They are toxic and dragging him in. He needs someone on his side to help him through his head and they most certainly are not it.

Reactions: 11
Omg the cut of that gowl 🤦‍♀️🤣 I bet you bad moms klub will be back tomorrow because she is going to be in the horrors after mixing drinks like that 🥴🤮

Reactions: 5
Omg the cut of that gowl 🤦‍♀️🤣 I bet you bad moms klub will be back tomorrow because she is going to be in the horrors after mixing drinks like that 🥴🤮
And they’ll all be telling her how you deserved a night out guuurrrrllll🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
State of her what makes me laugh is she goes on like she is so hard done by, she was out more times than most of us this year. Not surprised at all to see she stayed more than 90 mins, she will be some dose tomorrow. I feel sorry for Sean, she really takes advantage of him. I don't think she is silly enough to drive in the morning.

Fair play to you Julie, I was tucked up in bed at 10 last night cos I have an early start for work today. No doubt you will spend today in the bed. What a wonderful world we live in. Its maybe 14 months since I saw the inside of a pub or restaurant.

Sean's as bad. He should have refused to babysit for her. My god she treats him like absolute tit. He'll have to bring them to school tmr. No way is she putting up with those kids at home all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I would be temped to call that hotel ans complain that they let someone get in that state in the 90mins I have stayed in that hotel a few times myself before COVID of course

I would be temped to call that hotel ans complain that they let someone get in that state in the 90mins I have stayed in that hotel a few times myself before COVID of course
Last time i was there for just a lunch with my parents and we were told to get out after an hour and a half and that was on a quiet week day so im disappointed with that

• Angry
The state of them on a Sunday night!!!
God I'd have loved to be in some state last night, but alas, I had to get up this morning & parent, you know, get them to school, feed them, rear them, sort my house out after the weekend, the usual 🙄🙄 oh to have the life of a single one... I mean suffering single mom of twins 🙄 ffs

Reactions: 13
Where I am in louth if theres hardly anybody in the pub you get longer then 90 minutes last night or town was jammed and not a sinner in the pubs everyone lined the streets because dundalk won. But I've friends who go out early and sit in them until closing I don't drink haven't in years hangovers kill me. And I genuinely feel hungover every single morning anyways with small ones 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute disgrace! Imagine not sending your kids to school because you're too hungover. Her priority should have been to not get in such a state because she had to take them! How do people find her inspirational? 🙉

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.