TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By duck she is gonna be dying tomorrow. Also here in the North 90 mins is an hour and a half is it different down in Cork 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she only had it booked for 90 minutes 🤔 I get people can go out now to pubs but it’s for food and a drink. I think people that are going out with the intention of getting drunk have no respect for others obeying the rules. I was out myself last night for dinner and drinks with my boyfriend, we had 3 drinks and decided to head home which seemed the be the same for most people around us but a group of people decided to come in extremely drunk one girl was actually on the ground crawling , all over eachother and staff with no masks. It’s the likes of these people who will have us in another lockdown

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Have the rules changed, is it not 90 mins for dining/drinks or are there different rules for hotels in Carrigaline ?

Reactions: 3
Have the rules changed, is it not 90 mins for dining/drinks or are there different rules for hotels in Carrigaline ?
Hotel also at fault here, yer man is having great craic serving them shots. Disgusting behaviour and she going home to two little ones.

Reactions: 12
That's some amount of alcohol she's knocked back.. And no doubt will be driving the twins to school in the morning

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I know three different groups of people who went to three different places in Meath last night none were asked to leave and sat drinking till closing 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
That's some amount of alcohol she's knocked back.. And no doubt will be driving the twins to school in the morning
I hope she's stopped on the way. 😡

Júlíé has never had respect for the restrictions or public health, or even her families health.
She's a disgrace

Reactions: 7
IF and only IF she drives them to school in the morning, not only will she put her children at risk but other road users too. This kind of carry on boils my blood. I hope she has a bit of sense and doesnt drive in the morning.

I know a load of boys who got a taxi over the border to cavan and sat drinking all night also. Happening everywhere.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She's just said I have the school run and the other one said it was cancelled 3 shots ago. WTF this is the poor single parent that lives on my tax. Her and the rest of the crew that live like they're so entitled boil my blood.

Reactions: 18
Can’t be such a great night out if you’re reading on here Jules🙄

Reactions: 6
Like, I get it, everyone is mad to breakout for Christmas, and as long as it’s been done responsibly and within recommendations, that’s fair enough, but Jesus, in all fairness... is she really that stupid to not realise 90% of why she posted today is going against the guidelines in one way or another, like, do what ever ya want, but don’t be posting it to social media if you don’t want an absolute slating.

Reactions: 4
In one sense I hope Sean absolutely tells her to duck off and goes home... but in another, if anything happened to those kids, she’s in absolutely no state to handle it (is she ever? But definitely not tonight) I get going on the piss, but she seems like she’s in some state

Poor Sean’s head will be bleeping wrecked. And I’d say it was him who did the good tidy on the room, haven’t seen it so well in a long time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.