TwinsAndMe #11 Winter playhouse what a waste, buy my CBD not Reaneys paste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bursting out of the trousers. Eating too many jellies. She will be posting inspirational nudes next like her fat flab pal.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She's bursting out of the trousers. Eating too many jellies. She will be posting inspirational nudes next like her fat flab pal.
The pants are vile......bate onto her and show a real fatty area which could well be hidden wearing something flattering .zero taste and zero class

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ah lads is the body shaming necessary shes clearly a slim girl
Feeling very unsettled reading some of the comments.. The girl is beautiful and has a great figure.. Fair enough calling people out on behaviour but not on their figure or looks.. Its a night out, we all want to look and feel our best.. I have often worn things that prob didn't suit me the best but if i like them and feeling confident i will wear what i want. Would break my heart to read some of those comments

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I would perhaps a can of beer, almost empty can, but not a bottle of wine, but I have done. I think though the point is, she pretends she is the perfect mother
I don't think she has ever pretended to be the perfect mother. She's quite happy to show us her manky house & feral children.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feeling very unsettled reading some of the comments.. The girl is beautiful and has a great figure.. Fair enough calling people out on behaviour but not on their figure or looks.. Its a night out, we all want to look and feel our best.. I have often worn things that prob didn't suit me the best but if i like them and feeling confident i will wear what i want. Would break my heart to read some of those comments
I'm sorry now but her botox shiny face and her crazy eyebrows are enough but showing off a big section lump through too tight fake leather pants leaves a lot to be desired!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think people are entitled to their opinion here, you say you think she's beautiful, I don't think she is, nothing beautiful about her tbh but that's my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the trousers are bad at all I’ve worn ones very similar and I’m a lot bigger than her

Reactions: 3
She'll be in some state in the morning. Downing mixed shots is never a good idea!

Reactions: 2
How do your kids get in so many predicaments. 🤔 I never trust my child if she is quiet. But she is around me 24/7 tbf
Cos she sits on her arse and dosnt bother watching them.... shes a silly witch🙄

She dosnt read here apparently, so its grand🤣🙄🤭

I see the 90 minute time limit dosnt apply to Julie..... us other mere mortals are the only ones complying with restrictions

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.