Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I would be thinking that the creche may have asked her to keep them away for time being until September . Probably too much bad publicity from her party antics. Parents may have caused uproar.
Surely a Creche wouldn’t/couldn’t ask parents not to send their kids for no reason.. yes when she broke the rules and flaunted them by accident and was caught rotten but surely after the 2 week isolation was up they are entitled to go back

Reactions: 1

Jellybb

VIP Member
I'm an intelligent woman but I found some of the episodes quite confusing and had to do a bit of research after some to make sure I understood everything before the next episode.
Julie would have been totally lost watching it, it definitely wasn't made for the likes of her.
I’m the same. I love a good drama but I found it to be quiet confusing also.. I’d imagine she spent the duration of the tv show on her phone 🥴 I was just thinking, we must be due a “bad moms klub” soon surely 😅 love that I do 🥴

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She's some woman for jumping on the band wagon.... those little ones suits are fantastic I love them but now my daughter is potty trained they're a nightmare, I sadly had to stop using them because they have to come completely off to go to the toilet. She just sees everyone else getting a reshare from them and wants one too..🙄

Noseygirl2020

She wouldn’t be entitled to social welfare girls she’s earning a fortune online, her SP last night could have gotten her anywhere from €500 to €1000 for just posting that plus the clothes are free, she’s brand ambassador for a few companies too that’s regular payments. She does regular ad’s too she’s no more the poor single mother she lets on to be. I think it’s fair play to her earning money online but I hate the act of poor me I’m on my own with two kids. In the past two weeks she’s done SP’s and Ad’s for Slick Protect, Casual Company, B-Perfect, Sweet King and Get that Trend that’s just off the top of my head. That’s not to mention the free stuff being sent for herself and the twins constantly, her cut from the egg boards profiting from her Dad’s death the lowest of the low , at this stage in her online earning she would have to be down with revenue as self employed.
Oh god I didmt know she got a cut off the egg board I just thought the company that makes them made it as a good will gesture to remember her dad crazy

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
God help the poor pony that has to put up with those kids on it's back..😬

Horse riding requires a lot of discipline...

There's no way her kids will go again after tomorrow.... don't know about anyone else but sounds a bit dodge wherever she's bringing them..🤔

Teenytot

VIP Member
Same here 🤷🏼‍♀️ A lot of them are using it as a social event. They would want to be careful down in cork because if you follow Sabrina hill and sandra Murphy, they claim they contracted Covid from a slice pan while in dunnes 😅
😂😂😂 yeah seen that at the time 😂😂

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
She wouldn't even use her own car to go to the shop, is she worried about the cost of petrol or something.