Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outrage wasn't necessarily over the question it was the answers that some people were giving. Saying the man was in his mid 80s and there was a bit of stirring the pot.

Personally, I don't see the point in discussing Julie's family ,as in my opinion , I think it just helps her feed into the narrative that we are all trolls , but that's my opinion so each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s one simple solution don’t show it and it won’t be discussed.. with 10s of thousands of followers whatever she shows is gonna be discussed by a few at least.. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but it’s human nature to question things and to be curious.. why does no one discuss her aunts/uncles cousins etc.. because they’re never shown if she showed them they would be discussed it’s just the way it is

Reactions: 8
The outrage wasn't necessarily over the question it was the answers that some people were giving. Saying the man was in his mid 80s and there was a bit of stirring the pot.

Personally, I don't see the point in discussing Julie's family ,as in my opinion , I think it just helps her feed into the narrative that we are all trolls , but that's my opinion so each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Excatly 🙌🏻 And it’s being spoken about on here before. To me it’s disrespectful to be discussing a dead man ona gossip forum. Yes he appeared on her stories but I think we all know he hadn’t a clue what Instagram actually was🙄

Reactions: 7
Excatly 🙌🏻 And it’s being spoken about on here before. To me it’s disrespectful to be discussing a dead man ona gossip forum. Yes he appeared on her stories but I think we all know he hadn’t a clue what Instagram actually was🙄
True that 🙌🏽 Did the Gardai ever knock on her door over that party? Could have sworn someone on here said that she was guaranteed to be getting a knock 🙈

• Haha
There’s one simple solution don’t show it and it won’t be discussed.. with 10s of thousands of followers whatever she shows is gonna be discussed by a few at least.. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but it’s human nature to question things and to be curious.. why does no one discuss her aunts/uncles cousins etc.. because they’re never shown if she showed them they would be discussed it’s just the way it is
Cos this is Julie we are talking about if she thought telling us what colour knickers she was wearing was boost her engagement we would get an update on that every day😂

Of course it's human nature to be curious and no one really had an issue with the initial question re: the age it was the wild guesses that people had the issue with. As I said I don't think they should be discussed, when again people make wild assumptions from Sean's mental health to her mother being the 'merry widow' but that is purely my opinion. I think Julie provides enough fodder to be discussed without her family being brought into it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Cos this is Julie we are talking about if she thought telling us what colour knickers she was wearing was boost her engagement we would get an update on that every day😂

Of course it's human nature to be curious and no one really had an issue with the initial question re: the age it was the wild guesses that people had the issue with. As I said I don't think they should be discussed, when again people make wild assumptions from Sean's mental health to her mother being the 'merry widow' but that is purely my opinion. I think Julie provides enough fodder to be discussed without her family being brought into it🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I’m just saying when they’re shown, people are going to ask about them.. it’s Julie that’s in the wrong here.. it’s a pity she doesn’t respect them enough to keep them out of her circus! Then again she doesn’t respect herself so she’s not gonna respect anyone else

Reactions: 5
True that 🙌🏽 Did the Gardai ever knock on her door over that party? Could have sworn someone on here said that she was guaranteed to be getting a knock 🙈
🤣🤣 no she only got a knock for her free window clean & car valet that morning😂 at one stage here everyone’s brother/cousin was a guard down in cork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's some woman for jumping on the band wagon.... those little ones suits are fantastic I love them but now my daughter is potty trained they're a nightmare, I sadly had to stop using them because they have to come completely off to go to the toilet. She just sees everyone else getting a reshare from them and wants one too..🙄

Reactions: 1
😂😂oh I didn’t forget that🤣 did the guards ever do anything about your neighbour?🥴 I’d say even joolie gets a laugh from this thread🤣
Nah... I’m at the stage that I’d nearly hop the walk and bleeping join the cunts on the sesh now 🤣🤣 julie is gas the way she just never acknowledged the party though 🤣 now she has a (suspected) deal with the elite Andrea Roche agency 🤣🤣🤣 the party didn’t harm her insta career in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah... I’m at the stage that I’d nearly hop the walk and bleeping join the cunts on the sesh now 🤣🤣 julie is gas the way she just never acknowledged the party though 🤣 now she has a (suspected) deal with the elite Andrea Roche agency 🤣🤣🤣 the party didn’t harm her insta career in the slightest
Nope if anything it gave her a bit more ammunition against the trolls after the mad attempts to bring her down🤣 I’m only surprised there wasn’t a staged protest outside her house to end her career🤣

And I am a gardai basher🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
I think it was me that mentioned garda bashing, I just said I hoped this thread didn't turn into that. I didn't accuse anyone of being one.
A relative was murdered while on duty so it's a sensitive subject for me

• Heart
She's some woman for jumping on the band wagon.... those little ones suits are fantastic I love them but now my daughter is potty trained they're a nightmare, I sadly had to stop using them because they have to come completely off to go to the toilet. She just sees everyone else getting a reshare from them and wants one too..🙄
I was wondering why she’d be buying them suits cos they only go up to 2-3 but I’d say she prob got Irelands Thorn some of the leggings and hair bands!

I think it was me that mentioned garda bashing, I just said I hoped this thread didn't turn into that. I didn't accuse anyone of being one.
A relative was murdered while on duty so it's a sensitive subject for me
No of course not.. it was just meant that the guards wouldn’t do anything about her antics because they would have more pressing matters to deal with than coming for Julie the donkey for supping out of a keg at her party of 5 that’s all 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering why she’d be buying them suits cos they only go up to 2-3 but I’d say she prob got Irelands Thorn some of the leggings and hair bands!
You can just see Summer Romper on the invoice. Can see her pouring the child into it.

I see more takeaway food. I have never come across anyone to get take away food like her.

• Haha
Wat a lazy witch an shame us actually trying to loose weight 🖕🖕🖕🖕She might actually wash her greasy head now with that lot she got GIFTED.... guess they taught she was in need of a wash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌

You can just see Summer Romper on the invoice. Can see her pouring the child into it.

I see more takeaway food. I have never come across anyone to get take away food like her.
Queeran does ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably a gift for some pregnant Insta-wannabe in the hope of getting a cheap shout out and maybe a few more followers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.