Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I think it’s someone from here. I really hope not but they are using screenshots from here anyway and you have to have an account here to view the screenshots I think 🥴 they are going down a dangerous route whoever it is..
Yea you do have to have an account to view attachments, wonder will they post the pictures of the twins down in Monaghan🤣🤣
It’s obvious there’s a few accounts here( maybe all the same person) who have a personal grudge against Julie, you question a statement on here and a few accounts pounce On you🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Teenytot

VIP Member
Thanks, I don’t follow him. Well glad he has realised it’s crazy money to spend, mustn’t have received a good response. Can’t see the attraction in those hoodies at all anyway

so if she registered as self employed & accurately declared income, would she still receive rent allowance etc
Probably not, almost sure u can only work a max of 30 hours a week to claim hap, when your self employed it’s a lot harder to get any help

Suspect 1

A girl messages the Nathan from sweetking saying that the bags of sweets are very expensive/not worth the price. She messaged it to him privately. He then shared it, looked up her personal account on LinkedIn which showed she worked in Redfm (he shared her LinkedIn page) and contacted her employer to say she was rude!?
reality is those bags are so expensive! I don’t understand who buys/can afford to buy them/justify the cost.
That's awful

Jellybb

VIP Member
No time stamp on it so just presumed from there as same picture is on W.A.I.
Nope, held my thumb down when the pic of the out of date tax disc was visible on the story and screenshot it. War against Instagrammers is too much of an effort for me to go on to. The screen grab I took is the exact same as the one on the Twitter page so I am presuming it was taking from here

Reactions: 1

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I completely agree unless she’s going to go down the social housing route then she will struggle to get a mortgage on her own with twins even if it’s cheaper than renting that’s the way our lovely banks work unfortunately.
I saw her saying the other day she’s changing her car for a bigger on. Twins are expensive imagine double of everything at the same time all their childhood years. On one hand I have huge respect for her doing it alone but on the other I think it’s quite selfish and irresponsible
And obviously maintenance from the sperm donor is out of the question, it will be a tough road

Transparency

Chatty Member
Yeah you are right I suppose it's just in general I would be nervous when I saw for example (correct me if I'm wrong ) the sweet king or whatever the name is going to the hassle of finding that red FM girl on LinkedIn.
I didn’t hear about a girl on Red FM?

Graywalls

VIP Member
I remember that story from last year, it definitely wasn't april it was more like August because I remember coming across the same site when I was looking for a little tikes car for my daughters birthday. I literally thought what sort of idiot would fall for that, the play houses that are usually €400 were advertised for €30. Honestly she's such a fool. And if I remember correctly she said that she spent €300 at the time, not €500.
You are exactly right, is she that bad off for content?

Tammys

VIP Member
ER is not there in that caravan this weekend, why bother posting an old video when she wouldn’t stop going on about changing the seat covers to a blue and in the video it’s clearly the old seat covers
Thought exact same no new covers old video.