Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teapot29

In fairness the water they’re beside is about an inch deep it’s not like they’re on the edge of a cliff
Looks more than an inch to me - and they were a great distance and height away from her the other day so safety isn’t really her forte

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
The offence is actually not having tax displayed. It doesn't matter if an up to date one is in the glovebox or on the seat next to the driver. It's supposed to be displayed. Now, with the with the new technology if you've paid your tax it won't trigger an alert in a garda car behind you. But if stopped at a checkpoint they could still issue a fine for non display, but I'd imagine if you had it somewhere in the car they would likely just tell you to put it up.
But only an idiot would go around with no tax while buying shite left right and centre. In the same way only an idiot would broadcast driving hungover and drinking at a playground.
I had the same problem with my NCT, my disc holder only had two holes it was my first NCT and I was driving around with the disc in my glove compartment and got the ‘it’s as much of an offence to not display your disc’