Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
To be fair Sean is wearing the same clothes in the story where he's telling the hilariously funny gym story 🙄 while sitting on the blue seats as he is when he is sitting next to ER.....I reckon the story with ER colouring with the other little girl might be in the cousins caravan 🤷‍♀️
I’d say you’re right ER is wearing the same pjs in the clip with Sean as she was going to school for pyjama day yesterday morning, her hair is the same too

Reactions: 1

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Or they might need them, night time dryness cant be taught its hormonal which explains why you can get pull ups for older kids. Plus she gives them a cup of tea or juice going to bed.
i know, my daughter wears them because she’s on machines at night and can’t get up... I just never seen them in pull ups and like I said it was just my opinion and observation.

TikToc

VIP Member
Well she lives at home with her parents and brother so she'll have plenty of help. While I think she's brave doing what she is doing, I'd 100% have a house etc set up before planning to have kids. Will be way harder to get mortgage etc with twins. Unless shes going to do a "homeless" act like Julie!
New Member, read up before commenting! She doesn't live at her Mum's home

Wildone

VIP Member
First time posting , wow I don’t know how I followed her on Instagram but the impression I got poor single mother with twins was homeless bla bla bla ,Wel that’s definitely not the case she can’t tell me that lifestyle she has is on loan parents , everything seems to be at a click of a finger , am glad she does have lots of help I am also a single mother but why does she go on like she’s the first woman who got left with children and so hard done by. She has full time babysitters , a money tree out the back , , my opinion she parades her children about like that to draw attention maybe from the father who brings there kids for a 15 min pony ride and videos it all roaring at the child to look in to the camera , she goes on about other men snickers I do find it so cringey for her second hand embarrassment , it’s clear she is very lonely and has way to much time on her hand. She has Creshe, a babysitter I think for her own self get out get a job u will never find the love of your life going on like a 14 year old in a chip shop Grow up , everything is dramatic and a big song & dance I have unfollowed and the main reason is this poor me attitude she seems very comfortable in life & that to is ok she’s just very fake I’m the story of her pretending her friend rang early in the
Morning or walking in to a shop to give some one flowers WHILE videoing every second put your phone down enjoy your kids naturally not forcing them in front of a camera , it time she will be embarrassed by her behaviour & understand why she can’t get a man !! Sorry for big rant but she’s more money then a family out working amd goes on like she can’t wash her hair !!!
This is it 100%

Snazzy

VIP Member
How has she 11 thousand followers.
I had to unfollow her to be honest
JC did an Instagrammer course - really wants to make it, loads of tic toks too, worth a look

I'm distressed looking at that demin jacket shocking lol
Agree, thought it was awful.

Turning into Lisa Lust now .... I’m in the size 10

Last edited:

Minnie_Driver

Oh Christ Andrea Roche often sends out the Aliso to people who end up signed with her after a few weeks...
Tracey Tuppence
Sandra the 40 year old virgin

she would hardly sign rough and ready Julie . She can hardly read the words on the box. Some advert
Is that the Sandra in the city one? 😂😂 good name for her...she’s a bit of a headwreck

Beans.means..

VIP Member
It for sure sounds like croup, mine get it a few times a year. She would want to be keeping them home again now, even if it is croup its still a new cough and needs to be looked at. Hope he doesn't get worse during the night, ita frightening if your not used to it.

Poogram

Chatty Member
Yesterday Julie said she was seeing/texting a fella from up north. She said seeing then quicklly changed it to texting. Wonder did he meet the twins, she was saying he was asking about Fionn calling him his wee mucker.
I assumed she was talking about her ex but Me Julie being Me Julie she actually couldn’t say the words My Ex or The Twins Dad, the same way she can’t say the word period