Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
My email is my name, I've no problem using that, its directly to cummins sports, I was polite but pointed out how Julie has acted through out lockdown, I've no reason to believe the email will be passed onto her, and even if it is let her come act me, I've proof to back up everything.
Would your communication be protected under GDPR? Ie if they showed her they could be in trouble

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
I've not even been tempted to watch it even if I wanted too its been well spoiled for me 😅😂 I did start top of the lake if anyones looking for something good to watch. Its only for people that actually get a chance to sit down and watch something as theirs not enough hours in the day for some come 9 Netflix is my time 😂😂 then I moan about early risers and not sleeping 😂😂😂
What's it about. I've just finished Finding Alice on RTE player and it was good and not too many episodes, but needs 2nd series

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Oh Christ Andrea Roche often sends out the Aliso to people who end up signed with her after a few weeks...
Tracey Tuppence
Sandra the 40 year old virgin

she would hardly sign rough and ready Julie . She can hardly read the words on the box. Some advert
Imagine her being in the same gang as Shabby 🤣

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Most kids are hard to understand mid meltdown!! Didn’t she have his speech assessed recently or something?? I remember some story about that!!
What did he say to erin earlier in her stories? Erin was fidling with the bag thing on her jumper. Also the poo/booty call clip was fake, it wasn't the child calling, you wouldn't hear him downstairs.

Taliaivyx

What's it about. I've just finished Finding Alice on RTE player and it was good and not too many episodes, but needs 2nd series
I'm just on episode 5 on it I dunno how many a series I haven't checked but there is 2 series up. The main girl from handmaid's tale is the lead role on it the first series is about a wee 13 year old whose pregnant and I do know on the second series Nicole kidman is in it im so fussy with any thing on it but this is good lol

Tammys

VIP Member
Someone said a fair few of her followers seem to have done that course & are good at supporting each other with likes & comments etc

Really wants to make it as an influencer - gave up her f/t job etc ....

Have you looked at her tic tok?
I'm not really into tick tok hard I'd say to make it big on insta so many big names to compete with.

Teenytot

VIP Member
As I said I appreciate each child is different.
But the bottom line is Julie is lazy!
And I don’t “restrict” liquids, I just don’t allow them done a bottle of coke as they get into bed... if they want a drink before bed or during the night I wouldn’t refuse...
My comment wasn’t aimed at you, I said the same thing weeks ago on here, I know people who do restrict fluids and I personally think it’s cruel and lazy! It also impacts on their bladder. We train our bladder to hold a certain amount.
I also said I think it comes down to laziness on Julie’s part but again I don’t see enough and I don’t know her kids