Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pain in my face with the robins, I've a heap in the garden daily & no one dead around me lately

Reactions: 10
And I have got botox in that same place she definitely mustve got more than me mine was very natural every time
I have a bit of experience in this industry and the difference is that you have a choice in how much they put in and you have redress if it is not as they described it.
Julie is designed to be a walking and, so she freebie that she thinks she is so clever to get, is actually them putting in extra to make it more dramatic and for the before and after pictures to have white fifferens, they are not simply giving poor single mammy Julie a treat, they are advertising a business and Julie is just a forehead to them so they do as they please and she looks dreadful

Reactions: 1
She passes out about 10+ hairdressers every day in Carrigaline...but she has to get a special one with screentime in Douglas. 🙄

Reactions: 6
That roll of "tile covering" is gonna look so crap on those raised tiles.... Julie is thick as tit if she thinks thats gonna work🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.