Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came across her tik tok ā€œtell me you are from cork without telling me your from corkā€ omg the accent is sooo put on its ā€œonbelievableā€ yes she has a thick cork accent but dear god thatā€™s the worst. Us cork people sound nothing like that god love us. Nah nah gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that the friend she got polluted with last year? I actually got the fear looking at her after their infamous night on the piss

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t she say about a year or two ago she was putting that tile Wall paper Shite over Her 3D tiles?? Sheā€™s a dose

Reactions: 4
She didnā€™t lose everything... she sold it all to go to Australia šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” it was her choice!! She wouldnā€™t of been going to Oz with no money?? She would of had all her clothes and some toys etc for the twins, she was going to start a new life. Losing everthing is when you lose your job, then you canā€™t pay bills, then you lose your house... hardly the same as not being able to board a plane. She was able to come home to her mum and dad! Never under stood why she didnā€™t use the spare room? Put the ā€œtwinniesā€ in there or sleep in there herself - well of course we know the reason why - to claim a house!! Jules has known what she was doing from day 1!!! I wish she would stop with the homeless story!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was the counter as far as I can remember. I thought she was Half decent then
Cant wait for her to come on surprise surprise. Guess what fecking happened when I cooked didnt the fecking wallpaper peel off the fecking wall šŸ¤£ we all saw it coming Jooooooles

• Haha
I wonder does she realise that sticky tape for the tiles needs to be put up the right way and npt upside down. Why didnt she do a taupe or beige colour to at least try match the floor tiles

I wonder does she realise that sticky tape for the tiles needs to be put up the right way and npt upside down. Why didnt she do a taupe or beige colour to at least try match the floor tiles
My guess is that she will buy some tacky sticky shite to go over the floor now too

So the cars that Sean and the Mam got the twins is going into the Dump, they cost about ā‚¬150 each they have not got them a year or if itā€™s a year itā€™s not that long

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Nothing like seeing a tour of the dump to get you up and going for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the cars that Sean and the Mam got the twins is going into the Dump, they cost about ā‚¬150 each they have not got them a year or if itā€™s a year itā€™s not that long
what an ungrateful witch
Some poor child would be glad of that

Reactions: 17
what an ungrateful witch
Some poor child would be glad of that
Iā€™d say they are only fit for the dump if they were belonging to Julie, because she gets everything handed to her she looks after or appreciates nothing

Reactions: 13
My mother got sticky stuff for her tiles. It looked noway as thin as the thing she's using and it was fecking dear too. I think she lasted about 3 weeks with it on then replaced the tiles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ someone put it on for her that needed paid for it but omg it was a waste of money and took long enough to do lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.