Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
They’d want to get over it at this stage, maybe the Gardai might have a word with Julie on GDPR and posting pictures of men without their permission.
It’s highly disturbing tbh..I’m not being a prude but if I heard that a man was recording me walking down the street in my work uniform and posting it to his stories.... I would be absolutely disgusted and horrified. Being female does not mean you are exempt from being a sexual predator.... absolutely disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Techlove

And a brother and sister in the bath together?? Just me or is that not strange 🤷‍♀️

Ah now, theyre toddler twins. Wouldn't say strange at all. Only strange thing is that you even thought that.

The step by step dinner, i am mortified for her 😳 fair enough thats fierce handy for busy days but were people actually asking for a 'recipe' 😭😭😭😭 can people not use their own brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Balling over the generosity of the man winning €2,000 on the radio and donating €500 to a cancer charity and there’s Julie selling egg boards a week after her fathers funeral and keeps the money for herself instead of donating to a cancer charity or Mary Mount hospice in his honour!! Shows what kind of person she is, a vulcher!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sugs10

I dont understand the rush to penneys. Like sure I love a browse but before I would actually make an appt or queue up when it opens properly. All her friends are obviously unemployed too to be able to make appointments for a Monday morning.
Not necessarily, I made an appointment for next Thursday morning and I am definitely not unemployed. I work shift work. Very presumptuous comment to make

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kellsb13

The snickers post with the “happy Sunday ladies, you’re welcome 🥰” is honestly disgusting when she’s been frothing at the mouth over them. But what’s even more bizarre is there’s plenty of comments saying “you will have the ladies after you”, “this has made my day😍”, “he’s so cute The ladies will be LOVIN him” etc etc this is strange AF! A bunch of strangers commenting on a 3 year old been a “heartbreaker”!! God knows who’s lurking on her page

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Any woman that is posting videos of these men are sexual deviants IMO. I’d encourage everyone to report each post that glorifies sexual harassment...
A picture she shared during the week was my friends husband. He was doing work in a house and the lady took a picture of him, without him knowing, sent it to Julie who shared it to her stories!
my friend said it to her husband when he came home after a looong day and he had absolutely no idea what or why it happened!!
I just kept saying to my friend if that was a woman doing her job and someone secretly took her picture and shared it to someone else who posted it to 40k followers, would that be ok??!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

mekeattwo

Jesus Fionns speech is awful not an understandable word from him at 3.5yrs old
Ah stop that’s not nice. He’s 3.5. They all come on different. I have twins, one talks mad, the other doesn’t and is going for speech therapy etc he seems to speak for her. And I’m doing all I can for her. Reading, writing, doing all the speech therapy work etc it’s just taking longer than him. She will get there eventually.

martha82

Chatty Member
I’m sure some may disagree
But not being fully potty trained, dummies & bottles at 3.5yrs is all pure laziness on Julies part.
she couldn’t be arsed with anything to do with them. She’d rather make sure she has a full face of make up, drag queen eye lashes, braided hair 🙄🙄
How her mother hasn’t intervened or how the public health nurse hasn’t helped her (maybe Julie just ignoring all advice too) ?
screetching down the phone about no sleep and complaining about the twins sleeping etc grow the fuck up Julie and get a bloody routine. Stop feeding them shite. Get the fucking iPads out of their beds. Get them both out of your bed. Fuck the bottle and dummy in the bin & put in a bit of effort Jesus Christ. She is a fucking disgrace!

• Heart

iwokelikethis

Oh some1 is telling porkies..... I just got my lashes done...
No Julie you didn't you had them done yesterday.... u must think we are all donkeys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Alucia

VIP Member
Long time lurker but had to comment here....I had a reading from Fiona in January after seeing her on Rachel and so sue etc...girls she was spot on! I have no personal info on social at all only use it for the nosey. She honestly was unreal she told me loads have names dates etc!
And your very first post was to promote Fiona :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Julie turns a jumper and towel blue in the wash by accident "no wonder no one will make me a wifey" Julie, id say your laundry shortcomings are the very least of your worries hun🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ola83

Well, I’ll tell ye something now. I won’t be rushing out to buy anything from the company that sent Julie that present this morning. The spelling mistakes on it, good God! ‘Strenght’, ‘Persevere’, ‘Indure’ instead of ‘endure’. My eyes are bleeding looking at it! And poor Julie described it as stunning?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

MrsGahan

VIP Member
According to irishwildife.com there are approx 4 million robins in Ireland so hardly the same one she keeps seeing 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
Personally I do not care if she got them done yesterday or today 🤣 but the blatant lies just go to show how easy lying comes to her and why we are all sick of these influencers and their disingenuous ways

• Heart
Reactions: 27