Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's as thick, the windows are that size so you can get out in the case of being trapped in a fire πŸ™„
The house I rent also didn't have safety latches on the windows but as soon as my daughter could crawl and climb I went to the local hardware store and installed them onto every one of them....not a hope would I have waited until now.
Also, its in a housing estate, so the home owner wouldn't have had a choice what windows went in, they're all the same in the estate! And yes, those safety latches are a given with small kids. Thankfully mine never once made any attempt to climb out the windows lol, but then at that age you don't leave them alone long enough for them to be able to go upstairs, push something over to the window, climb up, open it and go /try to climb out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, its in a housing estate, so the home owner wouldn't have had a choice what windows went in, they're all the same in the estate! And yes, those safety latches are a given with small kids. Thankfully mine never once made any attempt to climb out the windows lol, but then at that age you don't leave them alone long enough for them to be able to go upstairs, push something over to the window, climb up, open it and go /try to climb out
And doesn't this fool have toy boxes under the windows in the children's bedrooms?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It sounds like croop. Is he asthmatic ?
Jesus yeah sounds like croup, my little one had it earlier in the year and sounded identical, she needed steroids to shift it but she also needed a Covid test even though the doctor was 99.9% sure it was croup he had to send her for a test, I doubt Julie will give up her weekend in the Van or daily trips to Dunnes for the poor child to get tested. πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
It for sure sounds like croup, mine get it a few times a year. She would want to be keeping them home again now, even if it is croup its still a new cough and needs to be looked at. Hope he doesn't get worse during the night, ita frightening if your not used to it.

Reactions: 1
Exactly!
exactly... does she not have the little keys for the windows ...

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck is that monstrosity of a dress shes promoting?! πŸ™ˆ Dont even get me started on the white boots and mock glasses πŸ™„ duck me........

Reactions: 2
An iPad and IPhone before bed for 3 year olds. What the hell. She is too good for Amazon tablets now too πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Disappointing from Virgo boutique. They were often a cheaper alternative to love cherish. No more now that they’re paying that waster. Also goes on about slimming world and then says β€˜I’m in the 10’ - make your mind up which version of you you’re going to be

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.