Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping bleeping bleeping 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤮☠
I think accounts like hers with constant profanities can be reported and taken down. The language is atrocious. Didn’t say much for any businesses wanting to associate with that. Then again, when she calls a boutique - bow tick - You’d have to wonder🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The state of that jacket it's awful and the boots. 🤢

Fionn could have Asthma cough it's awful deep .both myself and my son suffer with it he was only sick 2 wks ago with it was off school for wk if it sticks he could get infection and need antibiotics and steroids to remove it. But lucky enough my son didn't need either this time. When the weather changes and if fionn suffers from asthma she should know he needs his inhalers 3 times a day and antihistamines to prevent it getting bad.

It's probably why fionn wanted ice cream to calm the throat.
And she thinks it's the landlords fault over the style of windows. Is she for real..
She's very ungrateful & never happy .more inline she watched her kids not let them run feral.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry a 3 year old child in bed on an iPhone.... I actually can’t cope I had to pause and zoom in I thought my eyes were deceiving me! And she’s on her phone so it’s obviously another one she has

Reactions: 10
What the duck is a bow tique slow bleeping witch she bugs me it's so put on and why any brand uses her is beyond me bleeping fool.

The state of that jacket it's awful and the boots. 🤢

Fionn could have Asthma cough it's awful deep .both myself and my son suffer with it he was only sick 2 wks ago with it was off school for wk if it sticks he could get infection and need antibiotics and steroids to remove it. But lucky enough my son didn't need either this time. When the weather changes and if fionn suffers from asthma she should know he needs his inhalers 3 times a day and antihistamines to prevent it getting bad.

It's probably why fionn wanted ice cream to calm the throat.
And she thinks it's the landlords fault over the style of windows. Is she for real..
She's very ungrateful & never happy .more inline she watched her kids not let them run feral.
Poor Fionn is choking but lets listen to ER singing 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
She has to be joking. She cannot have only realised today that you can have windows open a bit amd "locked". She has to putting the eejit act on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely sounds like croup
Disappointing from Virgo boutique. They were often a cheaper alternative to love cherish. No more now that they’re paying that waster. Also goes on about slimming world and then says ‘I’m in the 10’ - make your mind up which version of you you’re going to be
Virgo now on the list to avoid - no class at all!

True is she a 10 or joining SW - make ur mind up Jules

(they must have weird sizing on their clothes) I’ve seen her in real life, I wouldn’t have said she was sz 10, silly me 🙈

Reactions: 6
She looks like she's getting her dance moves from Joanne too
What the hell, def getting tips from Joanne.

Looks like she’s dying to go to the loo

Worst I have seen - why does she keep pulling at the dress, Shame on Virgo

Reactions: 3
She has to be joking. She cannot have only realised today that you can have windows open a bit amd "locked". She has to putting the eejit act on.
She so is. Just like the time of the cork screw opener ffs.

Reactions: 1
Omg I’m as thick as Jules as I only found out about a year ago when a friend showed me! But I’m ok to open our windows as my kids don’t throw themselves out🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm 😂😂 at that reel. She has to have seen Joannes numbers increasing so rapidly and put it down to her moves. I hope she's not on the beg for free extensions. #payforshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm 😂😂 at that reel. She has to have seen Joannes numbers increasing so rapidly and put it down to her moves. I hope she's not on the beg for free extensions. #payforshit
Of course this idiot is on the beg for things, she has no pride or shame. But that is why she ends up with ratty hair and poorly done Botox so the joke is on her. I would rather save and pay for quality especially when it is my hair and facial muscles but Miss Julie thinks she is so clever getting it for free but she ruins her looks, all you have to do is look at the saggy skin at the side of her forehead to see how bad the Botox was

Reactions: 8
I have to admit both my girls were 5 before they gave up their soothers 🙈 my oldest has autism but we had to bite the bullet and take it away, she was also biting through them and I was having to buy nearly 10 new ones a week!! Even though she didn’t understand fully why it was gone she was fine after the 1st night. We would have taken my other girls away sooner but with lockdown we felt there was enough going on so we left it until a few months ago!!
Ohhh i feel you about the soother. But with my wee boy its his bop bop as he calls it (bottle) he is 4 and he gets it going to bed thank goodness its been cut out a few hours a day with preschool he is autistic also. If I try to say **** we will have a bop bop later he responds with **** wants a bopbop now lol he uses his name when asking lol and I agree 100% with @Teenytot my wee boy is still in nappies will also pee in a toilet but I can't for the life of me get him to poo anywhere else but his nappies.

Reactions: 2
Of course this idiot is on the beg for things, she has no pride or shame. But that is why she ends up with ratty hair and poorly done Botox so the joke is on her. I would rather save and pay for quality especially when it is my hair and facial muscles but Miss Julie thinks she is so clever getting it for free but she ruins her looks, all you have to do is look at the saggy skin at the side of her forehead to see how bad the Botox was
And I have got botox in that same place she definitely mustve got more than me mine was very natural every time

Julie hung herself out to dry today not realising hairdressers were booked out til the end of May. Of course they are. Some of my friends couldnt get appointments until June.

But sure Julie was getting her hair done during lockdown and just forgot about Erin Rose. She definitely puts on the eejit act at times but that was genuine stupidly on her part.

Reactions: 5
Julie hung herself out to dry today not realising hairdressers were booked out til the end of May. Of course they are. Some of my friends couldnt get appointments until June.

But sure Julie was getting her hair done during lockdown and just forgot about Erin Rose. She definitely puts on the eejit act at times but that was genuine stupidly on her part.
Spot on !!! Id love to ask her and where did you get your own done!!!!!!!

She’s all drama, sure it’s only about 2 weeks for god sake

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but this business of her father being like a father to followers and crying when she puts up a vid of him.
Why would a stranger cry about someone’s dad dying, someone they never met.
I’ve been sad when friends parents have died but only because I’ve had a relationship with them myself. Other friends like college friends or work colleagues who’s parents I never met or only once or so- I’d be sad for my friend, but I would never be reduced to tears.
Between all of this nonsense and telling FBg she looks fab- why has everyone on insta list the ability to be real...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one sick of this robin here and there talk. I have lost my father too but its obsessive with the robin. And I agree there is something wrong with the little lads voice. Very weak and hoarse.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.