Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't the blackbean sauce come out of a jar? πŸ€”.... So how can you show someone how to make it... Someone correct me please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't the blackbean sauce come out of a jar? πŸ€”.... So how can you show someone how to make it... Someone correct me please
Takes skill to shred chicken and open a pack!!!don't try it without the reel it's too difficult 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what an ungrateful witch
Some poor child would be glad of that
She said they were out in the garden so I'd say the battery got destroyed with the rain, it's such a shame, a less fortunate child would have definitely loved one of those.

Reactions: 8
This recipe is going to be hilarious. Its basically a jar with some added veg and a cooked chicken πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said they were out in the garden so I'd say the battery got destroyed with the rain, it's such a shame, a less fortunate child would have definitely loved one of those.
They look in good nick. Someone will have nabbed them from the dump.

Reactions: 8
Could actually cry looking at those cars. What a waste. Why would you even show that to people, I’d be mortified - Sean and the mother are bigger fools to be buying stuff like that

Reactions: 12
Jesus the lies outta this one. When was the last time someone offered you their trolley and you took it. It was february 2020 you donkey julie

Could actually cry looking at those cars. What a waste. Why would you even show that to people, I’d be mortified - Sean and the mother are bigger fools to be buying stuff like that
The whole problem here is that she doesnt have to work for these things it's all handed to her for free . Maybe if she did the stuff would be better taken care of and money would not be wasted as much

Reactions: 16
Ah another day, another dunnes trip with yet another pointless made up scenario. Julie should walk around the place with the eastenders theme tune going in the background. Happy Friday ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah another day, another dunnes trip with yet another pointless made up scenario. Julie should walk around the place with the eastenders theme tune going in the background. Happy Friday ❀
I'm dead late but I'll sit here chatting about donething stupid than collect my kids πŸ™„

First of all has any of ye ever had anyone say guuuurrrrl do you want my trolley... no me either cause shes full of tit and secondly and typical julie to carry on the made up story with a high pitch comman made up voice. Gowl πŸ™ˆπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ And it's a big trolley and a small trolley that we all use and have no bother but your one cant cope with a big Honkey trolley it's not a JCB at all it's a trolley. Drama drama drama

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but why is she always at the dump?? Does she have wheelie bins as she always seems to be at the bleeping dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but why is she always at the dump?? Does she have wheelie bins as she always seems to be at the bleeping dump!
Probably because she buys/gets so much crap she needs very regular clear outsπŸ™„

So she takes a trolley off a stranger during a pandemic without it being cleaned.. No one is offering their trolly since the pandemic started.. Am I missing something?.. Losing the keys πŸ™„again πŸ™„... No one is that thick.. GMAFB PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she takes a trolley off a stranger during a pandemic without it being cleaned.. No one is offering their trolly since the pandemic started.. Am I missing something?.. Losing the keys πŸ™„again πŸ™„... No one is that thick.. GMAFB PLEASE
We see through her.
fake content is better than no content in her eyes
# it never happened

Reactions: 6
We see through her.
fake content is better than no content in her eyes
# it never happened
She never can tell us exactly how something ended, she always just says that ' in the end I found my keys, purse, child etc,', meaning that most of it never happened

Reactions: 11
Who hangs their keys off a trolley? And then to swap it for a different one? Someone’s telling porkies 🀣

Reactions: 11
So maybe it's just me but how come everytime Julie is out mixing with the general public some kind person gives her something πŸ€”

The coffee from one of her followers when she was out walking and bawling into the phone, the guy holding the door open in the chipper for her the last night and now some randomer giving her a trolley πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Julie, in the words of James Patrice ' you're tripping over your lies ' πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She only put up that story of lost keys cos she was late to collect the twins and needed a cover!! Although somehow I think they are there longer than ecce hours most days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.