Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some may disagree
But not being fully potty trained, dummies & bottles at 3.5yrs is all pure laziness on Julies part.
she couldn’t be arsed with anything to do with them. She’d rather make sure she has a full face of make up, drag queen eye lashes, braided hair 🙄🙄
How her mother hasn’t intervened or how the public health nurse hasn’t helped her (maybe Julie just ignoring all advice too) ?
screetching down the phone about no sleep and complaining about the twins sleeping etc grow the duck up Julie and get a bloody routine. Stop feeding them shite. Get the bleeping iPads out of their beds. Get them both out of your bed. duck the bottle and dummy in the bin & put in a bit of effort Jesus Christ. She is a bleeping disgrace!
AGREE WITH EVERY WORD!!! Shes too concerned with herself to actually parent those brats🙄

Reactions: 10
But not being fully potty trained, dummies & bottles at 3.5yrs is all pure laziness on Julies part.
she couldn’t be arsed with anything to do with them. She’d rather make sure she has a full face of make up, drag queen eye lashes, braided hair 🙄🙄
How her mother hasn’t intervened or how the public health nurse hasn’t helped her (maybe Julie just ignoring all advice too) ?
screetching down the phone about no sleep and complaining about the twins sleeping etc grow the duck up Julie and get a bloody routine. Stop feeding them shite. Get the bleeping iPads out of their beds. Get them both out of your bed. duck the bottle and dummy in the bin & put in a bit of effort Jesus Christ. She is a bleeping disgrace!
Nobody in their right mind could disagree with anything here. She is disgraceful!

Reactions: 6
100% completely agree!
I know kids can't technically be trained at night down to hormones and that but Julie is not even helping the kids to try get their body on it.

She gives the tea and bottles in bed..... putting the pull ups on because she's too lazy to bring them toilet during the night.
They've been potty trained over a year now and are clever kids, especially if ER is asking for no pull ups I'd imagine they would catch on so quickly if she just put the effort in and actually parented them.

Reactions: 9
I potty trained day & night at same time aged 2.5yrs
(I appreciate each child is different)
I put mine in bed with no pants on / nothing on bottom whatsoever. Drink with dinner at 5. Bath, teeth, story, toilet then bed @7. (Potty beside bed if they need it)
I put those potty training pads on bed & waterproof cover & after a few accidents in the first two weeks that was it done.
No negativity over any accidents.
PJ bottoms after first two weeks. Maybe the odd accident over the 6mths after. Then nothing. But - I have the same routine 365 days a year. Same bedroom all time time bar maybe 1 or 2 overnight stays at grandparents per year.
if on holidays times may change slightly but still same routine.
Personally speaking I thought why tell my children they can pee in nappy at night but during the day you must use toilet? 🤷🏼‍♀️
it’s takes patience, it takes effort, changing bed sheets at 2am, etc etc but you get out what you put in.
Julie couldn’t be arsed with anything!!! She will regret it as time goes on - but will just blame the kids.
na Julie - all your own fault!

Reactions: 18
From what she says it looks like laziness but we don’t really know what issues they have around using the toilet, I know a 12 year old who does not wake up at all to pee and has accidents most nights, I know kids who are petrified to poo in potty/toilet and will only poo in a nappy
I think its so cruel to restrict liquids😳 and that’s laziness aswel not wanting to get up and bring your child to the toilet🙄
Now obviously I wouldn’t be giving mine tea before bed but they go with a drink every night, no accidents but both very different when it came to training, one got it straight away and the other took forever
The public health nurse will tell you not to force it until your child is ready! Sounds like erin is ready now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone around her is also enabling her. If I carried on the way she does my mother or their other grand parents would intervene.

As would other family members

Reactions: 5
Tbh... She could have hopped into one of the kids bed to sleep if it was that bad... Moaning for the sake of moaning 🙄

Reactions: 10
From what she says it looks like laziness but we don’t really know what issues they have around using the toilet, I know a 12 year old who does not wake up at all to pee and has accidents most nights, I know kids who are petrified to poo in potty/toilet and will only poo in a nappy
I think its so cruel to restrict liquids😳 and that’s laziness aswel not wanting to get up and bring your child to the toilet🙄
Now obviously I wouldn’t be giving mine tea before bed but they go with a drink every night, no accidents but both very different when it came to training, one got it straight away and the other took forever
The public health nurse will tell you not to force it until your child is ready! Sounds like erin is ready now
Which is exactly why they make pull ups for teens. My daughter refuses to wear them so i end up changing and washing her bed daily.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Which is exactly why they make pull ups for teens. My daughter refuses to wear them so i end up changing and washing her bed daily.
Yep all kids are completely different
My cousins mam was a lazy witch and restricted their liquids, she has a bladder the size of a pea now as an adult and has to wear basically adult pull ups

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yep all kids are completely different
My cousins mam was a lazy witch and restricted their liquids, she has a bladder the size of a pea now as an adult and has to wear basically adult pull ups

As I said I appreciate each child is different.
But the bottom line is Julie is lazy!
And I don’t “restrict” liquids, I just don’t allow them done a bottle of coke as they get into bed... if they want a drink before bed or during the night I wouldn’t refuse...

Reactions: 3
I have to admit both my girls were 5 before they gave up their soothers 🙈 my oldest has autism but we had to bite the bullet and take it away, she was also biting through them and I was having to buy nearly 10 new ones a week!! Even though she didn’t understand fully why it was gone she was fine after the 1st night. We would have taken my other girls away sooner but with lockdown we felt there was enough going on so we left it until a few months ago!!

Reactions: 4
bleeping bleeping bleeping 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤮☠
"Wouldnt ya think the house owner would have the cop on and got smaller bleeping windows"
She came a long way from being "homeless "
didnt she I'd be feeling blessed to have a roof over my head which she always had btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I agree there are a lot of issues around night time training that can come up my son was 3 when I trained him during the day it took another 4 to 6 months to get him to the stage he was dry every night, I personally didn’t believe in pull ups I let him wet and feel uncomfortable I used to buy the bed time mats to save the mattress bought extra sheets and it was a struggle but worked out in the end. I’ve a family member who was born with special needs fully trained during the day since he was 5 but is 13 now and wears pull ups to bed and probably will for a long time to come, I don’t want to be too harsh on Julie because there is no prefect training system that will fit everyone but the fact the kids don’t have a good night time routine and can’t seem to be able to sleep in their owns beds all night does seem more like Julie just isn’t pushed missing her own sleep to help them get into a better routine

"Wouldnt ya think the house owner would have the cop on and got smaller bleeping windows"
She came a long way from being "homeless "
didnt she I'd be feeling blessed to have a roof over my head which she always had btw
She's as thick, the windows are that size so you can get out in the case of being trapped in a fire 🙄
The house I rent also didn't have safety latches on the windows but as soon as my daughter could crawl and climb I went to the local hardware store and installed them onto every one of them....not a hope would I have waited until now.

As I said I appreciate each child is different.
But the bottom line is Julie is lazy!
And I don’t “restrict” liquids, I just don’t allow them done a bottle of coke as they get into bed... if they want a drink before bed or during the night I wouldn’t refuse...
My comment wasn’t aimed at you, I said the same thing weeks ago on here, I know people who do restrict fluids and I personally think it’s cruel and lazy! It also impacts on their bladder. We train our bladder to hold a certain amount.
I also said I think it comes down to laziness on Julie’s part but again I don’t see enough and I don’t know her kids

Reactions: 1
bleeping bleeping bleeping 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤮☠
Isent it discusting every second word I'm no saint but she beats all

She's as thick, the windows are that size so you can get out in the case of being trapped in a fire 🙄
The house I rent also didn't have safety latches on the windows but as soon as my daughter could crawl and climb I went to the local hardware store and installed them onto every one of them....not a hope would I have waited until now.
That's the normal thing to do but sur there would be no story for insta if she done that

Isent it discusting every second word I'm no saint but she beats all

That's the normal thing to do but sur there would be no for insta if she done that
A lot of her stories recently are the kids being in dangerous situations. Its beyond terrifying

Reactions: 12
A lot of her stories recently are the kids being in dangerous situations. Its beyond terrifying
Wasn’t it fionn who escaped either out the window or door in the house she lived in before this one? 🙄 he must of only being about 2 then 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.