Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness the water they’re beside is about an inch deep it’s not like they’re on the edge of a cliff
Looks more than an inch to me - and they were a great distance and height away from her the other day so safety isn’t really her forte

She's definitely up to something,a lot more sedate and using her normal proper voice.. when she was showcasing the gin she was so well spoken she was like Anne Doyle lol. Just goes to show if she maybe was signed to an agency she can turn things around quick,cute witch.

Reactions: 12
If I hear the word Twinnies one more time I've a twitch in my eye over it . Shut uppppp 😅🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And how she says twins or twinnes.. it’s like she holds her nose on the n sound. It’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know adult men twins and people still call them twinnies...it's so cringe! 😬
Stop my brothers are twins and i swear some people still call them twinnies and they in their 30s 😂 I’d be like shut up. My twins are 5 and people used try say the twinnies and I wouldn’t be long telling them If you call them twinnies then leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope I’m not being insensitive when I ask this, but I haven’t followed her for very long. Was the father a lot older than the mother? I’m not judging, nothing wrong with that. But they almost seem a generation apart. I know he wasn’t well, so maybe his illness took a toll. As I say, not judging or making a thing of it.. just curious
There’s about 25/30 years. He was in in early /mid 80s and shes in her mid 50s

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wouldn't have said 80s maybe late 60s? He was a big smoker and loved the sun so that itself would add min 10yrs to his appearance

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.