Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time since I was buying bikes of any description but is the idea of balance bikes that they progress straight to a bike without stabilisers or am I making that up in my head?

Reactions: 8
I did not think you could sit on bikes etc anymore due to covid i no in my local Halfords you can’t as when we went at Xmas to go get one for my son they had them sealed off etc and a sign saying no sitting on bikes etc
You can now I bought a bike a few weeks ago, no problem testing out the bikes and trying on helmets

She wouldn’t be entitled to social welfare girls she’s earning a fortune online, her SP last night could have gotten her anywhere from €500 to €1000 for just posting that plus the clothes are free, she’s brand ambassador for a few companies too that’s regular payments. She does regular ad’s too she’s no more the poor single mother she lets on to be. I think it’s fair play to her earning money online but I hate the act of poor me I’m on my own with two kids. In the past two weeks she’s done SP’s and Ad’s for Slick Protect, Casual Company, B-Perfect, Sweet King and Get that Trend that’s just off the top of my head. That’s not to mention the free stuff being sent for herself and the twins constantly, her cut from the egg boards profiting from her Dad’s death the lowest of the low , at this stage in her online earning she would have to be down with revenue as self employed.
Oh god I didmt know she got a cut off the egg board I just thought the company that makes them made it as a good will gesture to remember her dad crazy

Reactions: 1
Does it sound like ER said 'thanks Sean' at the start of the clip in the car after the Halfords visit.

Reactions: 1
He
He turned 69 in February this year, and I genuinely cannot understand why her father (rip) is even being spoke about or why his age is the topic of conversation.
Someone said he was mid 80's that sparked it off.

I will openly admit I'm very nosey about age gaps between couples. It's isn't in a judgemental way. Also it's one of the 1st questions that most people ask when someone dies.

Reactions: 4
He
He turned 69 in February this year, and I genuinely cannot understand why her father (rip) is even being spoke about or why his age is the topic of conversation.
Agree! Find it very disrespectful speaking about a dead man😒 who cares what age he was

Does it sound like ER said 'thanks Sean' at the start of the clip in the car after the Halfords visit.
Wouldn’t be surprised that happens a lot, I’m almost sure it was with bikes before bought from smyths, it was the mam & Sean who really bought them

Reactions: 7
Agree! Find it very disrespectful speaking about a dead man😒 who cares what age he was
My thoughts exactly. And what's more is people coming on saying he was in his 80's when he clearly wasn't 🙄jesus the mind boggles.

Sorry, I was the one who originally asked about the mans age. I don’t believe it’s an unnecessarily intrusive question and people were only giving their opinion. It’s all opinion, I presume no one has their birth certificate in their hands.
Julie used him to make content and is no using his memory to make money, so I don’t think asking or guessing his age is off limits.
Especially if she’s now going to be a public figure a la AR. And she better get used to people commenting and taking pics/screenshots if she’s gonna hold herself out to be a ‘professional ‘ instagrammer (had to put it in quotes or my phone would have choked typing it).
Of course now no need to record or screen grab, now that Saint Julie, Mother Teresa, mother of the year has graced us with her presence since keggate.

Now using, not no using

Reactions: 8
I will openly admit I'm very nosey about age gaps between couples. It's isn't in a judgemental way. Also it's one of the 1st questions that most people ask when someone dies.
I was wondering this 2 I asked julie when she put up a question box and she never answered

That’s a great “bear” garden that just happened to pop up on her Facebook as she was driving to dunnes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My thoughts exactly. And what's more is people coming on saying he was in his 80's when he clearly wasn't 🙄jesus the mind boggles.
Yes and the msg read “there’s about 25/30 years between them, he was early/mid 80s and she’s mid 50s” from a new poster who has only commented here, once to change the narrative of the Monaghan weekend questions and then today 🙄🙄 no assumptions in that post🥴 I don’t think anyone here agrees with Julie making money off the egg boards but that’s a separate issue.

I’m totally confused the man was mid 80’s and also this year he managed to turn both 78 and 69?!!!

• Haha
It's always suspicious when a new name pops in with random untrue facts to deflect from any ongoing conversation 🙄

It's always suspicious when a new name pops in with random untrue facts to deflect from any ongoing conversation 🙄
Maybe it’s Joolie on here with loads of accounts 😂 they do more lying and deflecting than she does🤣 joolie adds legs to stories, some here add full bodies

Reactions: 6
Good jesus....the point of going to Dunnes and coming out with a trolly full means you should have food for the week instead of 1 meal for today...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She does seem to just pop in to dunnes for absolutely stupid things like milk and bread or Monday’s dinner..... like it would be a lot easier and cheaper if she just got one big shop a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ And maybe if she runs out of basics like milk.... go to the local shop like a normal person 🙄

Reactions: 12
She does seem to just pop in to dunnes for absolutely stupid things like milk and bread or Monday’s dinner..... like it would be a lot easier and cheaper if she just got one big shop a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ And maybe if she runs out of basics like milk.... go to the local shop like a normal person 🙄
Can’t understand people who shop daily 🙄 I’ve noticed more doing it since the pandemic just to get out of the house everyday. I’ve always done a weekly shop and the local shop once for bread/milk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.