Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A picture she shared during the week was my friends husband. He was doing work in a house and the lady took a picture of him, without him knowing, sent it to Julie who shared it to her stories!
my friend said it to her husband when he came home after a looong day and he had absolutely no idea what or why it happened!!
I just kept saying to my friend if that was a woman doing her job and someone secretly took her picture and shared it to someone else who posted it to 40k followers, would that be ok??!
I hope your friend brings it further. That’s disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A picture she shared during the week was my friends husband. He was doing work in a house and the lady took a picture of him, without him knowing, sent it to Julie who shared it to her stories!
my friend said it to her husband when he came home after a looong day and he had absolutely no idea what or why it happened!!
I just kept saying to my friend if that was a woman doing her job and someone secretly took her picture and shared it to someone else who posted it to 40k followers, would that be ok??!
Hmmmm someone on this thread said it was the the person who shared the posts hubby and he was aware.... the bitching housewife or something like that......

Hmmmm someone on this thread said it was the the person who shared the posts hubby and he was aware.... the bitching housewife or something like that......

Nooo she posts it on her own page. He’s a fire man. She posts him in his uniform with the full Monty music The video Julie shared was something a follower sent her. I think this is what the poster is referring too.

ETA. It was a workman in snickers if memory serves

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nooo she posts it on her own page. He’s a fire man. She posts him in his uniform with the full Monty music The video Julie shared was something a follower sent her. I think this is what the poster is referring too.
Oh yes!!!! Apologies! Jesus Christ that is so disgraceful 🙈🙈 absolute pervert

Reactions: 6
Oh yes!!!! Apologies! Jesus Christ that is so disgraceful 🙈🙈 absolute pervert
I personally would go through that girl. How dare she send it to this thick bleep to share. I’d do the two of them and I said that when I seen the video too!!

Reactions: 9
I personally would go through that girl. How dare she send it to this thick bleep to share. I’d do the two of them and I said that when I seen the video too!!
💯 that is so wrong! I hope that girl takes it further it might be a lesson to all the bleeping perverted cunts out there

Reactions: 8
The woman who took the photo must think the workman is a hottie. Some wives would go mad over a woman perving on their man, not to mind taking pictures of him if he was doing work in her house. There would be uproar if a man did that to a woman

Reactions: 11
The woman who took the photo must think the workman is a hottie. Some wives would go mad over a woman perving on their man, not to mind taking pictures of him if he was doing work in her house. There would be uproar if a man did that to a woman
Exactly! I said it a few pages back, it’s double standards... it’s disgusting that someone can video someone in their workplace for their pleasure WITHOUT CONSENT!!! It’s a form of voyeurisim... and of it was a man doing it to a woman there would be serious repercussions

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly! I said it a few pages back, it’s double standards... it’s disgusting that someone can video someone in their workplace for their pleasure WITHOUT CONSENT!!! It’s a form of voyeurisim... and of it was a man doing it to a woman there would be serious repercussions
Was it Brenda who shared it and tagged julie.

Julie and her sheep followers are the most unintelligent backward crew going. In saying that julie is the woman who dressed her son in a workman trousers and said something inappropriate. The silly cow who took and sent the photo is worse and obviously has a horn for the tradesman

Reactions: 13
I hope your friend brings it further. That’s disgraceful
And the other loser sending her a video of the fella singing in the snickers pants. Theres some wannabes out there if there life mission is to impress Julie God help us 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has some neck claiming to go to the guards and, be disturbed over people taking SS or screen recordings of stuff she voluntarily puts up on her page, but doesn't think twice about sharing a video someone sent her that they voyeuristicly took of a workman without their knowledge or consent

Reactions: 22
I think it means just like that after giving her all she was pregnant 😳🙈
Oh my god is that what she tried to relay across because she got a good Rodgering she ended up with twins fml next she will be saying it was her first time too🙈🙈😵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry did anybody get that? What was the drink she had to get Sean? She only said it about 15 times....
Jesus christ does she not see she's the spoiled brat, she owes that man more than a bottle of lucozade and a breakfast roll all he does for her! 🙄

Reactions: 13
He has no kids hanging off him? And why should he he isn’t their father you fool he’s perfectly entitled to have a few drinks he doesn’t owe you anything

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Again with the amateur dramatics. No one and I mean no one give a flying shite about the Lechlade or which one you out on the counter or what the guy in the shop said.

Jesus I have seen paint dry that is more entertaining than that story 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone else called it the other day .....give it a week and we will get the big announcement that she has been signed to AR. She seems to be on her best behaviour and all about the kids. It's either that or she read here saw the comments about the kids being gone to Monaghan and now she is making a point of showing them every weekend.

Hey Julie 👋Don't preach absolutely harassment and stalking when you yourself admit to stalking any Tinder match you get and when you happily share pictures of men , that were taken without their knowledge or consent , for your gormless followers to drool over 👍

Reactions: 6
She was home alone last night id say. Watching line of duty. Kids with her mother and Sean and she's gone collecting them now. I don't understand why you would lie about it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.