Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn't mid 80's, he was early 60's. This is a prime example of how tattle can get out of hand. 🙄 People just making up stuff.
You can't really blame Tattle for that though 🤔It's more people make assumptions and rather than phrasing it like " to me he looked mid 80s" people phrase it as fact.

To me it's more about the way things are phrased and the language used as opposed to people making stuff up

Reactions: 2
I think he was older than early 60's because she never said what age he was as far as I know. Everyone I know asked her about her parents age gap in a question box and I have never seen her answer. An age gap is no big deal. I would put him in his early 70's and the mother early to mid 50's.

Reactions: 7
So when theres been a status yellow rain warning, Julies patio gets started! Her garden is gonna be in absolute shite! Those workmen are having a laugh, they know shes a complete fool, allowing them to start on a day like that, no one else would let them wreck their gardens in torrential rain....Shes so desperate for the patio, shes delighted its started of course🙄 wait til "the twinnies" are knee deep in muck🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can't really blame Tattle for that though 🤔It's more people make assumptions and rather than phrasing it like " to me he looked mid 80s" people phrase it as fact.

To me it's more about the way things are phrased and the language used as opposed to people making stuff up
But it was stated nowhere else only tattle, so how couldn't you blame tattle? That person didn't make an assumption, she stated it as matter of fact. Granted, maybe worded it incorrectly, but still. The man clearly wasn't in his 80's. He worked as a painter right up until his diagnosis, I don't know any 80 year old that would be able to do a job as manual as that. Making assumptions like that will only give me joolie more ammunition against this forum. Just my thoughts. 🥴

Reactions: 9
I think he was older than early 60's because she never said what age he was as far as I know. Everyone I know asked her about her parents age gap in a question box and I have never seen her answer. An age gap is no big deal. I would put him in his early 70's and the mother early to mid 50's.
Agree..... IMO early 70’s

Seeing as she never replied to questions .... don’t know why, it just adds to people’s curiosity

Reactions: 3
But it was stated nowhere else only tattle, so how couldn't you blame tattle? That person didn't make an assumption, she stated it as matter of fact. Granted, maybe worded it incorrectly, but still. The man clearly wasn't in his 80's. He worked as a painter right up until his diagnosis, I don't know any 80 year old that would be able to do a job as manual as that. Making assumptions like that will only give me joolie more ammunition against this forum. Just my thoughts. 🥴
Did I not say that re: stating an assumption as fact? 🤔. I get your point about fueling the fire for Julie and trolls but again I don't think its Tattle that's to blame for that which was my original point.

I'm not referring specifically to Julie nor was I in my original post. People will always make assumptions and post as fact or even in everyday life will make an assumption and repeat that assumption as fact . Its people and their use of language or inflammatory language that are to blame. If it wasn't Tattle that was used it would be some other site . Tattle gets a bad enough rep when Tattle is just the vessel and its people who need to be more careful in what they post , that was my original point 👍

ETA: Im not trying to police your comment just more clarifying mine.Personally I don't think Julie's parents or the age gap should be discussed at all and even asking the question re their ages when I assume many are making an assumption and don't actually know🤔

Last edited:
I don't know much about Andrea Roche and the quality of influencers she has on her books but I don't think Julie would suit her image? Like Julie is on benefits, not working, has broken every covid rule going, is as common as muck, threatens the guards on people who supposedly send abusive messages but attended a house party during a pandemic herself and is a compulsive liar. Have I missed anything?
She has Kieran Corrigan on her books she’s obviously not fussy, If we think Julie is a moron he’s 10 times more moronic than her. AR sees euro signs every time she sees an Instagram page over 30,000 followers I’m sure if bloggers unveiled had of stuck around she’d have tried given them a deal

Reactions: 8
He wasn't mid 80's, he was early 60's. This is a prime example of how tattle can get out of hand. 🙄 People just making up stuff.
Don’t worry a new member will appear shortly and change the narrative 🤣 happens everytime you ask for proof the kids have been in Monaghan every weekend since Jan🤣🤣
If I’m saying an assumption I’ll start with I think or I assume not just state lies as facts🙄
A few comments here are worse than Julie’s donkey stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry a new member will appear shortly and change the narrative 🤣 happens everytime you ask for proof the kids have been in Monaghan every weekend since Jan🤣🤣
If I’m saying an assumption I’ll start with I think or I assume not just state lies as facts🙄
You can sing it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So when theres been a status yellow rain warning, Julies patio gets started! Her garden is gonna be in absolute shite! Those workmen are having a laugh, they know shes a complete fool, allowing them to start on a day like that, no one else would let them wreck their gardens in torrential rain....Shes so desperate for the patio, shes delighted its started of course🙄 wait til "the twinnies" are knee deep in muck🙄
And it's a bank holiday, so obviously a foxer 🙄

• Haha
Have to say this thread is usually great entertainment over the weekend. Usually someone comes on and makes some outrageous claim, no proof to back it up, and then disappears 😂

Personally, I don't understand the need to make up stories about someone and espically not someone like Julie who provides enough fuel with her daily antics without the need for anyone to stir the pot 🤔😂

Reactions: 7
The Monaghan claims are on page 50 of thread 17 🤣 they were my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That man definitely wasn't in his 60s. IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I say he was about 75.

Also Andrea Roche is definitely scraping the barrel of the rumours are true. Why would she want to associate with this waster

Reactions: 4
I did not think you could sit on bikes etc anymore due to covid i no in my local Halfords you can’t as when we went at Xmas to go get one for my son they had them sealed off etc and a sign saying no sitting on bikes etc

Last edited:
I did not think you could sit on bikes etc anymore due to covid i no in my local Halfords you can’t as when we went at Xmas to go get one for my sim they had them sealed off etc and a sign saying no sitting on bikes etc
View attachment 557612

Don’t know what happened to my post above but I don’t think our Julie can read
523E0A07-A7D1-4487-9A6A-6A21D9CC27A7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I met her Dad. He looked a lot older than he was. He was definitely only late 60's.Not that it matters at all anyway. He was a lovely man

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.