Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't even use her own car to go to the shop, is she worried about the cost of petrol or something.

Reactions: 1
I def don’t think the mother was with her last night sure she was sitting in the dark watching line of duty if the mam was there she’d have shown her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why should her mother have to bring the twins to a public loo while Jules updates us about her day. I hated bringing mine into public toilets so wouldn’t except someone else to do it.

Reactions: 6
She wouldn't even use her own car to go to the shop, is she worried about the cost of petrol or something.
Because she wants to be seen driving a "fancy" Merc instead of her mom wagon....she might think she'd pick up a fella with it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah she has deleted all the stories slagging her brother 🤔
I wonder why that was? 🤔She has said they are both blocked from her stories so they are not going to see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is something very fishy going on with her recently but I can't figure out what 🤔

Reactions: 13
I’m freaked out. What has she done with Julie. Up to 2 weeks ago, before keggate she could barely tolerate her kids.
Now she’s hugging and kissing them, saying she’s so happy when with them, day trips every day.
Is the real Julie lying at the bottom of a well a la behind her eyes??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m freaked out. What has she done with Julie. Up to 2 weeks ago, before keggate she could barely tolerate her kids.
Now she’s hugging and kissing them, saying she’s so happy when with them, day trips every day.
AR agency has come knocking so mother of the year act is full on🤣

Reactions: 3
How has she her brothers car if he messaged and asked for breakfast while her and her mam where at julies?
I don’t believe her mam or twins were at hers last night. Julie usually rams a phone down people’s throats when their around her. She over shares so there would have been at least one snap of her mam - but none.
she’s lying through her teeth for something - and I’m guessing she’s not single.

Reactions: 11
I hope I’m not being insensitive when I ask this, but I haven’t followed her for very long. Was the father a lot older than the mother? I’m not judging, nothing wrong with that. But they almost seem a generation apart. I know he wasn’t well, so maybe his illness took a toll. As I say, not judging or making a thing of it.. just curious

Nah literally it’s like the changelings, where has the real Julie gone?? 😱😱
We haven’t even had a videoed breakdown from her this week, someone would want to check on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again she’s so far away from the kids at the water fs 😣 I would still be holding on to my 6 year old never mind letting two ‘ toddlers’ as she calls them that close unattended. Maybe I’m just to over protective

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder why that was? 🤔She has said they are both blocked from her stories so they are not going to see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is something very fishy going on with her recently but I can't figure out what 🤔
If AR is involved then the Sean stories arent fitting with her perfect weekend with the twinnies 🥱

Why should her mother have to bring the twins to a public loo while Jules updates us about her day. I hated bringing mine into public toilets so wouldn’t except someone else to do it.
lm very surprised they let her use the loo went to west cork during the week with my smallies tried to shops and it was a no to yse the loo.

Again she’s so far away from the kids at the water fs 😣 I would still be holding on to my 6 year old never mind letting two ‘ toddlers’ as she calls them that close unattended. Maybe I’m just to over protective
In fairness the water they’re beside is about an inch deep it’s not like they’re on the edge of a cliff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.