Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please wonโ€™t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play
Do you know what fair play to them. You can see it's not done maliciously, they were making a point. She did lie, she did break the rules.

Are all these bloggers delusional seriously
If you make a mistake own up to it. Don't bother trying change the subject claiming your been bullied what aload of bullshit.
And what solicitor gave her a meeting face to face and straight away conveniently...
The sooner these fake as duck bloggers/influncers go the better. If you can't take a bit of criticism get the duck off line then. Instead of crying down the phone & lying constantly...
I worry for the young ones who look up to her...
Funny solicitors are not doing face to face meetings at the minute๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you know what fair play to them. You can see it's not done maliciously, they were making a point. She did lie, she did break the rules.

Funny solicitors are not doing face to face meetings at the minute๐Ÿค”
Ours is .. but organised about a month before - wills have to be signed - houses being sold etc .. cant see anyone just dropping into a solicitors office off the cuff looking for a quick appointment!

Reactions: 5
The blogger who's story she shared has fresh hi-lights. My roots are to my ears, wonder how she managed that? ๐Ÿคฃ

Mother of Mercy.

Is she going to go after everyone, including the ones who were attempting to defend her occasional good behaviour? Or the ones standing up for her use of social welfare or her support system?
Jesus.

Reactions: 1
Guards canโ€™t do anything about this site or whatโ€™s said on it, but if your contacting her directly they can & obviously the TikTok & Twitter pages were only directed at her so can be seen as harassment. the people in the video who didnโ€™t give consent for it to be shared would be a problem for Julie, it gets messy if you knew something was put up by accident and shared but again Julie would have to prove that.
Iโ€™ll be surprised if the instahuns donโ€™t jump on this as another reason to shut this site down

Reactions: 3
She has well and truly lost the plot. While I don't agree with that message re: her dad if it was a genuine message anything that has been said here has been calling her out on what she herself chooses to post on line.

I would rather not open myself up to public scrutiny so I choose to have my social media accounts private and I also rarely post personal details on them .

I hate to break it to her but the guards will do feck all about it. They cannot prosecute for stalking or at least it proves very difficult in court so what makes her think that they will fix it for her. ๐Ÿค”And as for the person giving her legal advice , they may want to reread the Act. Where are the defamatory comments.??

She was quite rightly called out for her crappy behaviour and law breaking at the weekend. Don't see her mentioning that? Be more in her line get off her high horse and admit she fucked up.

Guards canโ€™t do anything about this site or whatโ€™s said on it, but if your contacting her directly they can & obviously the TikTok & Twitter pages were only directed at her so can be seen as harassment. the people in the video who didnโ€™t give consent for it to be shared would be a problem for Julie, it gets messy if you knew something was put up by accident and shared but again Julie would have to prove that.
Iโ€™ll be surprised if the instahuns donโ€™t jump on this as another reason to shut this site down
The insta huns won't go near it cos if they watch the video they will see the blatant rule breaking and they won't come.out publicly and support her as a lot.of the bigger accounts would have too much to lose

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has well and truly lost the plot. While I don't agree with that message re: her dad if it was a genuine message anything that has been said here has been calling her out on what she herself chooses to post on line.

I would rather not open myself up to public scrutiny so I choose to have my social media accounts private and I also rarely post personal details on them .

I hate to break it to her but the guards will do feck all about it. They cannot prosecute for stalking or at least it proves very difficult in court so what makes her think that they will fix it for her. ๐Ÿค”And as for the person giving her legal advice , they may want to reread the Act. Where are the defamatory comments.??

She was quite rightly called out for her crappy behaviour and law breaking at the weekend. Don't see her mentioning that? Be more in her line get off her high horse and admit she fucked up.
We will sit and wait and see how she gets on... it will never be mentioned again itโ€™s all for show now so she can cry poor me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone that sets up pages to target someone and promotes them is breaking the rules of tattle, not to zap any fun but because it gets into harassment.

Social media companies can and do release the details of people that opened them, as happened on another Irish thread here when tattlers created targetting accounts -

It's best for everyone to not promote them here (mentioning the name is promoting!). Keeping things on tattle isn't optional, it's our main rule. Important for everyone's safety, we really don't like having to warn or ban people but we don't have much choice when it gets onto dodgy grounds.

Thanks

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she saying she went to the guards, can you imagine one of us lot heading into the guarda station, '"Hi guard I would like to make a complaint that my neighbour Mary in no 3 was talking about me the other day, telling everyone that my hair looks like it's been freshly done, could you do something about it please guarda". Is there any cork bloggers worth following or are they all the same๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie shut down your Instagram. You wonโ€™t be missed. Problem solved

Can't believe she saying she went to the guards, can you imagine one of us lot heading into the guarda station, '"Hi guard I would like to make a complaint that my neighbour Mary in no 3 was talking about me the other day, telling everyone that my hair looks like it's been freshly done, could you do something about it please guarda". Is there any cork bloggers worth following or are they all the same๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿค”
The Cork ones are the worst in the whole country.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I was arrested earlier for giving my neighbour my opinion on a public figure. Could one of ye bail me out ? Iโ€™m poooorple with the shame as all my neighbours saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She talks to her followers the same way she talks to the twinies, I popped into the garda st, I popped into the solicitor, all the threats. Stop lying omg she can't even keep up with her lies. Some neck twisting this after she f&cked up! Grow up!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.