Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really gave me a laugh this morning. God almighty how old is she 15. Admit your mistake own and move on. The lengths this one will go to to carry a lie and get herself out of a situation .
Always poor me she must never have been made to take responsibility for her actions . Terrible carry on . There are videos of her the same day in the same clothes would she ever cop on. This is just like the whole homeless story no such thing

Reactions: 14
Queeran & Sabrina 🙄
I would say Sabrina is too busy eyefucking her self in her gifted mirror.. defo KC, maybe the 40 year old virgin, liz-when she scrapes herself up after her 400th day of heavy drinking. Can’t think of anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really gave me a laugh this morning. God almighty how old is she 15. Admit your mistake own and move on. The lengths this one will go to to carry a lie and get herself out of a situation .
Always poor me she must never have been made to take responsibility for her actions . Terrible carry on . There are videos of her the same day in the same clothes would she ever cop on. This is just like the whole homeless story no such thing
There is one thing I can't stand in someone and that's telling barefaced lies.

You can tell she's the type who's lied her way through life where she felt it was necessary.

She no more went to the garda station to report bullying than I went to Mass this morning. IF she was there, I'd say it was more likely to produce her tax disc from the other week and then decides "Oh I'll give them bullies a fright and tell them I've reported them." No guard in their right mind would listen to her crap !!!

Reactions: 13
She is drawing so much more attention to the fact she fucked up big time
Think she needs a crane 🏗 for the hole she is digging for herself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.