Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well churches are allowed do christenings but obviously with limited people at it but I presume parties afterwards would be a big no.
At the moment where we are it’s just the parents and godparents allowed in church for christening

Reactions: 5
1B2CCB36-DEC5-4F1F-AD04-11B55BDD9ABA.jpeg
Red fm (Brenda) is hiding the comments
Edit ... it says 8 comments but only one appears ... for now 😛

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
500 euro fine for organizing a house party and 150 euro for each person at it. I counted 6 people. Jules will be at the credit union first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 15
The cousin was probably at the party, and since they don’t really try to hide what they get up to I’m sure most of the parents know.
Plenty of parents are of the opinion healthy kids don’t get covid and plenty of parents would lose their life if they actually had to rear their little darlings. I remember reading a post on FB from a mother giving out tit that the creche closed because her 2 year old needed to see her friends🤣🤣 what bleeping 2 year old needs friends more than staying safe
Well I can tell people now I have know of children who had no symptoms and spreading it around. They found out purely because they’ve been tested before their hospital procedures. Making their elderly relatives fairly sick because of it. Wish people would cop on.

Reactions: 8
My comment is gone and can't see the other ones. My aunt lives in west cork and she just texted me asking why I put an angry face on the post about Clonakilty:) She didn't see any comments either
Maybe removed it for your own safety.

*Edited to say Liz will have you in her Dealz notebook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well churches are allowed do christenings but obviously with limited people at it but I presume parties afterwards would be a big no.
Im pretty sure it’s only funerals and weddings , I know lots of people with babies in the last few months and they are still waiting to do the christening

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.