Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone has a personal vendetta or not. I think the point is that people who don’t live their life under a microscope get away with stuff like breaking restrictions. Politicians, public people, influencers etc have chosen a certain path in life and with that comes scrutiny. Whether it’s fair or not, that’s the reality of it. I’m not saying she’s 1/1000,000,000,000 th as famous at the royal family but look how every gesture from yesterday is being examined. She chose to put her every day comings and going’s online, she encourages public following. And when she messes up, it’s public too. She has to take the good with the bad
Of course she’s open to opinions but seriously some just go too far in my opinion. When I woke up and seen all the notifications I thought I missed something big but no Julie went to a party🙄 hardly shocking especially when she created her own rules and guidelines last year

Last edited:

Alucia

VIP Member
Of course there’s plenty we don’t know but is there ever an acceptable reason why one parent ups and moves to the other side of world, unless he was a danger (which I dont believe he was) I would find it very hard to find any excuse acceptable enough.
How do men in each town and county of Ireland do the same thing, the ex is just one of many.

mekeattwo

Thanks just watched it there. Well there’s no denying that anyway full blown house party and shebeen set up serving alcohol!!! Hope it’s shared everywhere, does she think she’s some sort of celeb around her friends? Shower of chavs everyone of them.
I can’t get it to open for me at all. Can it be shared again please

Taliaivyx

Ok quoting been self employed with Instagram, does the person get paid for doing the post once? Or is it everytime they post it? Do they have to do it so many times to get paid, or is it just if someone used their code do they get a percentage? Lol I've always wondered that

Teenytot

VIP Member
I think she is in debt to her eyeballs
With littlewoods they stop delivering to you if u don’t pay, and they can and do adjust your credit limit if your not paying, the CU, who doesn’t have a loan? They wouldn’t top up her loan if she wasn’t paying. I really think a lot of her stuff is bought for her. She’s never being broke and Iv followed her from the twins were wer babies

Last edited: