Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
This is the last I will speak about this but to me Julie saying that people where saying he has autism in the same breath as saying people said she was a bad parent suggests it is something shameful which it isn't. That was my point.
I took it as she meant it was another lie either from here or a msg she received. it was her drunk at the funeral, fionn has autism and she’s a shit mam.
Think that’s all she had up

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Comments are turned off on TikTok now🙄🙄
I have no doubt it was Saturday night, same top, sunglasses as Saturday
But nothing will happen with the guards or anyone else, there’s no proof where the party was or when it was and as far as I know it’s not illegal to have a bar in your own home.

Someone setting up fake profiles on multiple social media platforms outing someone with a 20second video was always going to look spiteful, who the fook has time to do that? At least BU was impartial
Can I ask you where the video is on thick tok?? I searched cork house party but can’t see it 🙈

IAmLamp

Sure she's another shit stirrer aswell, loves to pull the bully card too for her own actions
Wouldn't like to meet her on a bad day!

The other turnip and she 6 months pregnant with a basketball bump claiming she never knew she was pregerrs.
Today is just a day I've seen social media for what it is.
I couldn't bring myself to watch, I was assuming her FET was successful. It was natural?

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She could have gone to the guards today, it makes sense..she lets on she’s being bullied and harassed. Just maybe the guards drop any fines