Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panpan1

I have the video here
She can't lie herself out of this one!!
Can’t seem to work it , any chance it’s a throwback? She looks a lot younger in the screenshots I’ve seen but the fact that it’s a sheebeen is very dodgy looking , ffs 🤬

Mamaof1xo

May be terribly stupid here.. but ..erm..what are the 'snickers' pants about? 🙈🙈 Please enlighten me ... I've never heard of them

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
With littlewoods they stop delivering to you if u don’t pay, and they can and do adjust your credit limit if your not paying, the CU, who doesn’t have a loan? They wouldn’t top up her loan if she wasn’t paying. I really think a lot of her stuff is bought for her. She’s never being broke and Iv followed her from the twins were wer babies
I think she prob has a lot of credit cards and Littlewoods hasn't been mentioned in a while so would say its maxed. Can only speculate but she doesn't seem the type to be good with money she fires it around her.

Alucia

VIP Member
What is that latest reel supposed to be??

Without sounding like im bragging or being smug I think its quite sad that herself and the like seem to expect partners to be useless and calling them names etc is normal.

Myself and my husband have our differences at times but we love each other, we are friends and most of all we respect each other. We are together nearly 25 years and raised a houseful of kids lol. I would hate if our kids grew up with complete disrespect being the norm between their parents.
Whats the reel? Is it deleted?

DublinHun

VIP Member
Just watched the video again.... I’d say the home owners/friends are fucking fuuuummming... there’s no way on this earth she can deny this was last night, all that needs to be done is check who was christened yesterday and boom. It’s actually laughable how stupid an act this was. 😂😂
Are christenings allowed at the mo?

Teenytot

VIP Member
Her mum takes them
There’s no way they travel from cork to Monaghan on a Friday evening and back again by Saturday afternoon, if they go anywhere it’s to her mams

Are fionns bottoms from Rachel gorrys sister? I think that’s the name of her business?

Last edited:

Alucia

VIP Member
I know that but my initial thing was he was being praised on here out living his best life with his new girlfriend. So yeah men and some women up and leave happens far too much but ok and now as women we will say how great it is he has a prettier GF then his ex and then slate her for having a fella(we think) that was my issue. You can have your own opinion that’s grand.
I didnt notice people slating her for allegedly having a new fella, i just seen people having the craic.

Yes! That’s the shit that doesn’t sit well with me.. the people here saying how pretty his new girlfriend is and the people threatening to call tusla on the woman 🙄
They did the same with Sarah Burkes ex, they said his new girlfriend was nicer too.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
a huge bully locally too
Lindsay? I follow her for the Chinese dupes bit what else is going on?

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
On a typewriter lol

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
On a typewriter lol

stalking? Pictures in your phone, doesn’t she take pics of fellas in those pants and shares them? Sexual harassment no Julie?
and brendas bits

Last edited:

Bulmers

VIP Member
Is there a link for Galz Who Snap? I can never find it.

I am from Carrigaline, I don't live there now but I swear if I was there and saw her anywhere near my elderly parents she would be getting a cunt funt off me.
Don't know what that is but sounds exactly what she needs...