Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Do we know for sure she is alluding that the party video was a throwback/old video/repost? 🥴

Reactions: 1

Here for news

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she does that to seem relatable, look I can’t pay my bills cuz I’m a single mother but all bills prob paid
I think she must be in debt or her family help her with money, the way she spends is unstainable, even if she gets maintenance, she hasn't got that many big name brands that she works it so while she is no doubt making money on Instagram she wouldn't be making it like Grace Louise Cooney and the likes

Taliaivyx

Haha the confusion over where the video was posted 😂😂 we will figure out who H in Line of Duty is before we crack this case 😂😂

PS... For the busy mams who still haven't had time to finish the first series of The Crown... Line of Duty is a BBC police drama
Im mad to watch a new series of something i don't have time for nothing hahaha oh I got threw the irregulars and the winx saga in 4 nights now it was only 8 and 6 episodes but there was no sleep 😂😂 im looking for something new currently lying on my bed with the small one watching peppa pig and counting down the hours until 8 friends got me threw lock down 😂😂

Ok let’s just wait and see 😎 can someone tag me if Julie gets prosecuted, please and thank you 🙋🏼‍♀️
Im on the ball 😂😂

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
What a dope..... yes there is throwbacks and looking at memories bit not that video.
A couple of people commenting it’s an old video, the rest are just calling out whoever set up the page😂 there’ll be nothing done about it

• Haha
Oh wow , is the twins dad single again?! Just been lookin at what I thought was his gf but appears to be another fella with her now, could be her brother or something but she deleted the profiler of her with him. 🤔

Teenytot

VIP Member
I think she was foolish for posting it on her stories because she has a large enough platform for Ireland like... but the Covid rule breaking patrol is just getting boring now...

She was very silly for posting it.
Excatly silly for posting it, will she get in trouble? Not a chance, she’s hardly big enough for them to do it just to make an example of her.