Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taliaivyx

Yes definitely was😂 the twist was very good wasn’t expecting it and yea the doctor 😍
It was even he loved the dr wouldn't blame him jumping ship 😂😂😂 didn't see it coming but I was raging over it 😤 😂😂 im to invested in anything I watch on Netflix 😂😂 speaking of parties my neighbour had one last night i was invited myself gave it a miss last night mind you maybe next weekend 😂😂😂 only joking they did have one, I wouldn't of going they just wanted to keep me sweet incase I ratted on them 😂😂 they know my child rarely sleeps so they had the music off by 11 but fuck me I would of rather in listening to ub40 because it was as if a bunch of feral cats raided their house I would of nearly rang the guards for them perforating my ear drums 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

martha82

Chatty Member
I also missed any chat about solicitor.
And I do not believe she’s been near a Garda station.
lies lies lies
Think she’s drunk in that last tik tok. So cringeworthy!

Mamaof1xo

Thank you.. ☺☺☺ I'd just call them work pants.. my other half is in construction and I'd never heard them referred to as snickers..🤣🤣🤣 but I've learned something new today 😁😁😁😁

Aaa83

It was on TikTok but whoever set up that page deleted it and loads of other comments, she said something like when I put pics up of me & dead dad he didn’t crawl out of the grave for the pic
What a dope..... yes there is throwbacks and looking at memories bit not that video.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Im the same mines like a swamp theirs a dip in mine so when it rains it goes like mush 😂😂 sure kids love mud and I hate when he gets in it im the same ill be giving it my best shot to get it done for the summer once he can't hurt himself it will be a success 😂 yeah you can I was advised against it because the council does be in no rush to house you in the mean time if you accept hap. I'm in a 2bed in a beautiful cul-de-sac but small one needs his own room so on the medical list atm but I'm in no rush to be moved im too comfortable here and god knows where they'll move me too lol
Ah hopefully you get somewhere decent
That’s mad a 10 year lease but great take a bit of pressure of people, no wonder she’s doing stuff to the house & garden
And let’s pray we get a decent summer to use our gardens 🤣🤣

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Be booting Timmy Tinder back out the door more like 🤣🤣🤣 Plus she never washes her face so is it any wonder she’s an infection.

That medication is also used to treat some auto immune skin issues.

I hope the dermatologist educated her on the need for good face hygiene practices.

And against that oh my shite crap

babsdiva

Liz probably can’t remember how or where she got the names🤣🤣 people were sayin Sean was getting the info from apple but who knows 🤷‍♀️ If you know about computers it’s not that hard to get information
Sean can't be getting the information from Apple. I'm pretty sure Apple would frown upon Employees accessing Customer details and passing them on to family members.