Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
100% spot on. All these women make a conscious choice to share every aspect of their life for either monetary gain or freebies.

While I don't agree with people DMing them shitty messages , those messages are quite obviously from trolls who get a kick out of saying that stuff. Anything that is written here is an opinion on a public page and as far as I'm concerned is fair game.

Being called out on your shitty behaviour and blatant disregard for rules is not bullying or harassment. People not liking you is not bullying or harassment or people watching your story that YOU CHOOSE to make public is not stalking😡

As for the thing about the autism page /advocate as soon as I saw the link to donate I felt uneasy. All these instahuns piggy back off each other for their own gain. They are like bottom feeders
Oh I didn't get as far as the link... Interesting 🤔🤔

HumphreyB

VIP Member
We saw ours face to face but like above it was time sensitive. They are also a firm we have used for 10 years. She would have no reason to have one, she would have to locate one, call one when make an appointment. Not a chance she’s doing that in 2 days. Especially in the current climate. She may have had a generic call but I would say that’s it.

Alucia

VIP Member
Ye are wasting yer time with julie. She couldn't care less, never has, and never will. She never followed guidelines to begin with so don't know why people are so surprised at her now. She's another rachel gorry the time of the b perfect launch in the north on the party bus, no remorse, kept her head down never addressed it and then used her dead husband as a way to draw the attention away from her and feel sorry for her this is what Julie is doing.

Also You are wasting your time with red fm, brenda controls what is discussed and you can be sure this wont make it to neil as she's the best of friends with julie and sarah burke. Try 96fm you might have a better chance.of them airing it. She's a chav always has and always will be. Pure trash. Won't be so quick to come on and defend herself. Those videos posted i can't play them any idea's?

I think its about time she deleted social media and grieved privately.
Try hold down on the blue and open in a new window?

Teenytot

VIP Member
We saw ours in person but it was for a time sensitive thing relating to buying our house. I doubt they'd take an in person meeting for something like this. What's she gonna do? Send cease and desist letters? You can ignore those or get your own solicitor to send one back. I liked her claiming she has names....names aren't unique Julie. Lots of people can have the same name. You'd have to be a Level (whatever you claimed to be) stalker to actually connect user accounts here to the actual people behind them.
Julie & liz did identify one or two from here not that long ago. They plastered their names on IG

What I don't understand about this Julie, so she is being harassed and stalked? It must be very bad and affecting her a lot if she is taking up police time and paying solicitor for letters.
At any point did her family, police or solicitor tell her to take those children from her Instagram as a precaution, if the police are involved and are supporting her claims then there must be a safety issue, having an opinion on a public forum is not breaking the law?

So she is worried enough to be using public resources such as the police during a time when they are already stretched, but not enough to protect the children from the trolls?
But as she said shes used to it 🤦‍♀️

Teenytot

VIP Member
She is earning a fortune on insta on top of her lone parents aswell. And then she gets hap which she has said before . She even told us she was getting full covid last year along side her line parents plus all the money from ads for sky, casual clothing and the sweet thing plus bperfect at least a few hundred per month from each and then Dickie money as she calls it which is more for twins. If she wasnt earning from insta she would have left the stories from saturday night up but she would loose too much money if caught
Didn’t realize you’d make that much from IG 😳 but you’ve made the most sense. Any payments she’s getting will be adjusted on her income. No wonder she’s staying at home and affording her lifestyle.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I think Julie should step away from all social media for a while. People would probably be not as enraged as they are if she just owned it. Admitted she fucked up big time, We're all human, We all make mistakes. From what I've seen online today and offline that vidoe is doing the rounds on alot of a social media platforms. It isn't going anywhere and she only has herself to blame for that, The video wasn't a secret recording, That video waa recorded by her and posted to over 70k followers by her. She needs to be a grown ass woman and admit she fucked up.
She’s not gona step away, most of the comments on the videos is from people slagging the poster and taking the piss out of them for tagging Simon Harris😂 who’s deleting comments on the videos? Truth is more than half the country hasn’t abided by every single guideline and aren’t hypocrites. If I broke the guidelines I wouldn’t be calling out someone else for it.
It’s not a call out page it’s only exposing Julie like the rest of the fake pages that someone made, why not call out every influencer on it?