Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re about her fathers funeral... Correct me if i am wrong but didn't Julie post the link to the fathers funeral????
She sure did... I personally think it’s very odd to have logged on and watched a strangers funeral but each to their own 🥴

Reactions: 17
None of it is our business but here we are 🤷‍♀️ I never seen anyone saying that about him but my child has autism and i certainly wouldn't have taken offence if anyone suggested it to me before the diagnosis as its not offensive imo. An opinion is exactly that an opinion.
I second you here 🙋‍♀️ 2 kids under 4 with autism and I actually think it's great when people are interested or point it out ( it shows that they are aware of autism)! What gets on my goat is when people say "ah shur they don't look autistic" or "are you sure they diagnosed them correctly". That's when the claws come out for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the kids are off for the week id say someone complained or the creche have taken the responsible approach to reduce the risk to their other children and families.
Families are using childcare because they have too, most people are not sitting at home while paying for creche.

Reactions: 9
I second you here 🙋‍♀️ 2 kids under 4 with autism and I actually think it's great when people are interested or point it out ( it shows that they are aware of autism)! What gets on my goat is when people say "ah shur they don't look autistic" or "are you sure they diagnosed them correctly". That's when the claws come out for me 😂
I wish someone had said something to me so my son was diagnosed earlier, having him diagnosed and learning about it meant i saw the flags in my youngest when he was tiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder how it’s going to work, will the Carrigaline guards set out in a nationwide convoy to make arrests or will all our local Garda stations be contacted to bring us in??
Well I'm not going to cork for questioning. Not until they reopen penneys etc. Wouldn't like it to be a wasted journey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it such a horrible thing to say about a child? Not that I seen anyone say it but why is everyone so up in arms about it. A lot of children and indeed adults have autistic traits.
Spot on, no one said it BUT it’s not a horrible thing - this is v hurtful to people

a lot of people have these traits & don’t even know it, Anne Hegarty from the Chase was only diagnosed late in life, only discussed it while she was in the jungle.

I hate this stigma 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Reactions: 3
I wish someone had said something to me so my son was diagnosed earlier, having him diagnosed and learning about it meant i saw the flags in my youngest when he was tiny.
In fairness tho it’s not the place for random strangers to be diagnosing other peoples children!

Reactions: 6
I seen an old post when looking for the video of the party from 7 years ago on cork red FM page, some person said another person's costume was better than Julie's, it was a fancy dress competition. Julie told the person they had 10 minutes tot take down comment or she would report it to red FM, she eventually won but loads of fighting over it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness tho it’s not the place for random strangers to be diagnosing other peoples children!
This, there’s a reason a diagnosis for asd is a long painful process. I wouldn’t be happy if neighbours were discussing my child who is asd. I’d be telling them to duck off, bit different someone you know saying it to you

Reactions: 2
I seen an old post from 7 years ago on cork red FM page, some person said another person's costume was better than Julie's, it was a fancy dress competition. Julie told the person they had 10 minutes tot take down comment or she would report it to red FM, she eventually won but loads of fighting over it.

Ah so being a scummy mummy isn't a new thing to her.

Reactions: 2
True and we dont see enough of anyones kids online to know anything. In my case i meant people i know or even preschool.

Reactions: 1
This is the exact same situation as me! I had spotted it in my girl, because of my oldest having it, when she was only a few weeks old, yet everyone told me I was crazy and looking for things that weren't there 🙄 I think ASD is fascinating, even though there are hard times as well, but I would not take any offence to someone questioning if someone had ASD because 99% of the time there is nothing bad meant by it! Like I said before I genuinely don't ever remember someone saying that fionn had autism on tattle so Julie is just pulling that one out of her hole looking for sympathy, and if she is making that up I find it quiet offensive that she's trying to use ASD as a sympathy card in her twisted tit

Reactions: 4
I seen an old post when looking for the video of the party from 7 years ago on cork red FM page, some person said another person's costume was better than Julie's, it was a fancy dress competition. Julie told the person they had 10 minutes tot take down comment or she would report it to red FM, she eventually won but loads of fighting over it.
Here’s the pic 😂😂😂😂
7725784D-013C-4185-8822-FED880BFADC3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Was it Julie who used to go out with someone in the army?? Must have always done the matching outfits or maybe she went as him🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was it Julie who used to go out with someone in the army?? Must have always done the matching outfits or maybe she went as him🤣🤣
Ah god. My hubby is in the army. He’s not an army head. Absolutely nothing worse than a pure soilder, apart from the partners who hang on their coat tales. They are far far worse 😝

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.