Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do ye make of the “I’m a frigiiid” stuff?

I remember her drunk on stories last summer referring to the Dad as the “sperm doner” 🤢

I hated when she was being drunkenly kinda rude to taxi driver thinking it was hilarious

Reactions: 2

I remember her drunk on stories last summer referring to the Dad as the “sperm doner” 🤢

I hated when she was being drunkenly kinda rude to taxi driver thinking it was hilarious
Shes a right woman behind it all 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Was she not stalking some poor fella on Tinder 🙈?

It's all part of her 'poor innocent julie' act

Sorry, new to the thread and quite new to TT. What is GWS?
Hi, GWS, Girls who snap, a Facebook group about instagrammers.

On her holidays she was filming a girl and her friend across the bar, the girl she said looked like Maura Higgins. She kept shouting Maura, Maura and laughing. Then when the girl spotted them she goes oh we've been caught and laughed. It was very unfair to post that to all her followers without the girls permission.

The taxi man clips were very uncomfortable to watch too.

Last edited:
Hi, GWS, Girls who snap, a Facebook group about instagrammers.

On her holidays she was filming a girl and her friend across the bar, the girl she said looked like Maura Higgins. She kept shouting Maura, Maura and laughing. Then when the girl spotted them she goes oh we've been caught and laughed. It was very unfair to post that to all her followers without the girls permission.

The taxi man clips were very uncomfortable to watch too.
Ya I remember that too! So rude. Having a few jars doesn’t entitle you to disrespect the world plus mother.

Th
Ya I remember that too! So rude. Having a few jars doesn’t entitle you to disrespect the world plus mother.
That was the holiday she was supposed to go on with SMS I think

Could hunt down Baby Daddy McGinn and let him tell his side of the story.. (there on facebook)or at least let him know what's been said about him. That might knock the dirty grin from that plastic face of hers 🤔🤔🤔

oh you can‘t say as much as a slightly negative or critical word about her on GWS or all her minions will jump down your throat
I must admit I was one of those minions 🤣🤣just can't watch anymore, y do they have to change and start getting greedy, I think mamof4 is the only one that's genuine these days

Reactions: 5
Went to school with her ! Common as muck and she knows it ! The is broke im broke record and then goes on Groupon to by more tit! She was the same in school but used 5 fingers discount !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I knew it wouldn’t take her long till she jumped on the feel sorry for me bandwagon. Does and Sarah Burke think they are some big wigs that they don’t have to do social distance etc. unreal pair of them.

I knew it wouldn’t take her long till she jumped on the feel sorry for me bandwagon. Does and Sarah Burke think they are some big wigs that they don’t have to do social distance etc. unreal pair of them.
Lapping it up again 🙄🙄🙄 do these people not understand the error of there ways??? Do they think they can get away with making fools out of us forever??? Sneering away behind the phone "just poppin on" go way an mind ur kids sort ur house and ur make believe life out. Ur a train crash waiting to happen

Oh here we go with the 'poor julie' messages😑😑😑
I hope she does bring new people to this thread and they can see that the majority of the posts are about Julie and her family putting frontline workers and sick patients at risk in a cancer ward by deciding that they no longer need to social distance because Julie feels like partying😠😠
About how Julie is letting on that she 'Just happened' to be in a high end furniture store and they gifted her a bed when she was buying an expensive table and chairs and a €250 mirror!, she has since put this store on her stories at least twice with no mention of #ad or #collab
It's all very well saying #bekind, but it goes both ways, be kind to your followers by not misleading them and be kind to people who are working or worse still very sick in a hospital by not putting them at risk of this virus.

the hashtag bekind.... so she can openly slate someone ( her ex) on her platform, allow a group with 32000 members to slate him and now because people are seeing through how nasty that was we are not allowed to state facts? The messages are still there on galzwhosnap. Why does she not say that part to the radio.

the hashtag bekind.... so she can openly slate someone ( her ex) on her platform, allow a group with 32000 members to slate him and now because people are seeing through how nasty that was we are not allowed to state facts? The messages are still there on galzwhosnap. Why does she not say that part to the radio.
Because people are meant to be kind to Julie, she shouldn't have to be kind to anyone else.
Julie is trying to deflect from the fact that SHE put it out there that the Haynes family are flouting guidelines, SHE posted pics of herself at the party and then was brazen enough to put it on her stories, nobody would've known any different.
#bekind is a powerful message when its used right, these idiots are diluting the message by using it to cover up their own wrongdoing

Because people are meant to be kind to Julie, she shouldn't have to be kind to anyone else.
Julie is trying to deflect from the fact that SHE put it out there that the Haynes family are flouting guidelines, SHE posted pics of herself at the party and then was brazen enough to put it on her stories, nobody would've known any different.
#bekind is a powerful message when its used right, these idiots are diluting the message by using it to cover up their own wrongdoing
This is the very problem, they are addicted to instagram, they over share, why the hell did we need to see her at a party, why show strangers shouting happy fathers day after midnight and several different people kissing her. Obviously this was a dig to the ex and his family. Liz Reaney the same, she had autism mom Vicky in her house weeks ago and they couldn't leave the phone away for the evening. I think its #gifted counselling they all need.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could hunt down Baby Daddy McGinn and let him tell his side of the story.. (there on facebook)or at least let him know what's been said about him. That might knock the dirty grin from that plastic face of hers 🤔🤔🤔
I’m sure he has been made aware by friends or relatives. It’s all been on Galz or Mas. His family must be sick to the teeth of her airing private business regarding the children to gain sympathy and followers.
I know a few of us would love to see him publicly tell his side of the story and see if Julie is as innocent as she makes herself out to be but honestly a lot of people just wouldn’t stoop to that level and would be ashamed of their lives for the whole of Ireland knowing their private business 🙄

• Heart
I’m sure he has been made aware by friends or relatives. It’s all been on Galz or Mas. His family must be sick to the teeth of her airing private business regarding the children to gain sympathy and followers.
I know a few of us would love to see him publicly tell his side of the story and see if Julie is as innocent as she makes herself out to be but honestly a lot of people just wouldn’t stoop to that level and would be ashamed of their lives for the whole of Ireland knowing their private business 🙄
Nail on the head they have 100% respect for those kids TO NOT AIR THERE LINEN in public.. it's a sympathy card with her draws us all in when she starts of crying an sobbing into phone to end it all with " I wont say anything here doe " ur actions say enough julie uve the seeds planted in our heads an we take what we want from it... YOUR SO DANGEROUS AN YOU DONT EVEN REALSIE IT.. 110% GANGSTER !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.