Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all of this comparing themselves to Caroline Flack, do they have paparazzi outside their homes morning, noon and night? If they didn't post their lives to Instagram then noone would know what they were up to.
Do they have newspapers printing stories on them every day? No they have a few people here commenting on what they have chosen to show them, and if they dont like those comments then maybe reconsider what they are showing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If these girls and women, just put their phones down and stop bragging, their names would never be mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm assuming the person who said Julie feeding the twins at 11.30 am was saying if they had their dinner in the evening time they might sleep better with a fuller tummy, that was what I thought, no way did I take literally she was starving them. The lady who said about poisoning was way over the top but she did make a valid point that the kids have no bedtime routine, a nice walk or playtime, wind down story, they are not tired enough and that's why they keep getting up plus they must hear Julie talking down stairs, she can't stay off the phone till they get a good routine going for a week or two.
I thought the same when i read it. That just fill them up going to bed and they would sleep better for her. Not the way it was taken up.

Reactions: 2
In a world were you can be anything, Be kind.
You could also say... In a world were you can be anything, Aim higher than just living your life sitting on your sofa talking to strangers on Instagram.

It must be hurtful hearing awful things being said about you, I personally couldn't handle it, but I don't have a very public instragram page. If you can't deal with criticism about the content you post.. Just stop posting. It is such an easy solution.
Aim higher than bitching on a tattle form babe

Reactions: 1
How old is she that she's getting botox?
Also some of these Instagram people would be much healthier if they got off their phones and lived in the real world for a while

The new IGTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Absolutely scarlet for her.. "STOP IT" who exactly does she think she is ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ we only see a snippet ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ we see her whole day from start to finish.down to the twins on the toilet . my god shes a piece of work was repeating her self the whole time..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ head on her roaring into phone

Reactions: 4
Absolutely scarlet for her.. "STOP IT" who exactly does she think she is ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ we only see a snippet ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ we see her whole day from start to finish.down to the twins on the toilet . my god shes a piece of work was repeating her self the whole time..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ head on her roaring into phone
Yeah, I cannot stand when she repeats herself. Funny how she read all comments on this thread but didnt mention why the majority of people are pissed off is that she went to a house party ignored all social distance guidelines and then is around her father who is still attending a cancer unit in hospital where there are extremely vulnerable people. It's not just all comments on her parenting and how people dont like her.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I cannot stand when she repeats herself. Funny how she read all comments on this thread but didnt mention why the majority of people are pissed off is that she went to a house party ignored all social distance guidelines and then is around her father who is still attending a cancer unit in hospital where there are extremely vulnerable people. It's not just all comments on her parenting and how people dont like her.
That's how brazen an ignorant she really is!!! Poor julie card been spun around again.. I'm strong enough she says no u just dont a flying f%"k what u say or do !!!

The real Julie has shown her face at last ๐Ÿ˜
For all of the people who will be looking at this after seeing that car crash of an IGTV l want to give you an insight into what drew me in to post on this thread.

Julie and her family have behaved despicably as regards to social distancing, she has come on all brazen saying she doesnt feel like doing it any more, shes sick of it.
That's all fine if it only concerns her but her father is having treatment in a cancer ward and he is taking away the choice of the staff and people who are fighting for their lives to protect themselves from a deadly virus, why didn't you address that Julie when you were being all aggressive into your phone judging us far worse than anyone has judged you?

As for the anonymous thing? It's called a username? Or were you called twinsandme at birth?

Julie's rant has shown her up for the bold-faced person she's always trying to hide behind the 'donkey' facade she wants you to believe.

I'm so glad I no longer have family members undergoing cancer treatment because Julie will be the one with blood on HER hands if she and her family pass this virus on to a cancer patient in the ward and they can't fight it off, but Julie, for all of her saucy rant will never be brave enough to address this because that would admit that she is 100% in the wrong and people are entitled to an opinion.

And as for the twins? It's a disgrace that people are talking about them but Julie needs to look to herself to wonder why she has made them so recognisable, that's a real worry, theyre only babies, they can't say no to being on her stories

Reactions: 13
The real Julie has shown her face at last ๐Ÿ˜
For all of the people who will be looking at this after seeing that car crash of an IGTV l want to give you an insight into what drew me in to post on this thread.

Julie and her family have behaved despicably as regards to social distancing, she has come on all brazen saying she doesnt feel like doing it any more, shes sick of it.
That's all fine if it only concerns her but her father is having treatment in a cancer ward and he is taking away the choice of the staff and people who are fighting for their lives to protect themselves from a deadly virus, why didn't you address that Julie when you were being all aggressive into your phone judging us far worse than anyone has judged you?

As for the anonymous thing? It's called a username? Or were you called twinsandme at birth?

Julie's rant has shown her up for the bold-faced person she's always trying to hide behind the 'donkey' facade she wants you to believe.

I'm so glad I no longer have family members undergoing cancer treatment because Julie will be the one with blood on HER hands if she and her family pass this virus on to a cancer patient in the ward and they can't fight it off, but Julie, for all of her saucy rant will never be brave enough to address this because that would admit that she is 100% in the wrong and people are entitled to an opinion.

And as for the twins? It's a disgrace that people are talking about them but Julie needs to look to herself to wonder why she has made them so recognisable, that's a real worry, theyre only babies, they can't say no to being on her stories
Came across as a bully in my opinion very very intimidating

Threatening everyone! God she made a holy show of herself. Surely her employer would not think thatโ€™s acceptable. Christ.

Reactions: 6
Threatening everyone! God she made a holy show of herself. Surely her employer would not think thatโ€™s acceptable. Christ.
I wouldnt want her collecting my children thats for sure๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I think Julie also now needs to put herself in the shoes of someone who may lose a family member, who was already so sick going through treatment because they caught COVID-19 through Julie and her family and she should be the one to cop on

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt want her collecting my children thats for sure๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I think Julie also now needs to put herself in the shoes of someone who may lose a family member, who was already so sick going through treatment because they caught COVID-19 through Julie and her family and she should be the one to cop on
I wouldn't want her any where near my kids at all no way ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ how they think it's ok for her to have her phone an way she carrys on..

The aggression in that video wow.

So inspirational, corks answer to Martin Luther king ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The aggression in that video wow.

So inspirational, corks answer to Martin Luther king ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's so classy, she sure showed us how not to behave with dignity๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Now begins the reposting of messages of support so that she can try to salvage what's left of her image after that call-out IGTV ๐Ÿ˜
I'm skitting to see that she reposted Lorzy Loveys message given that one of Lorzys favourite trick is to rip the piss out of the Instagram bloggers, hypocrite much there Lor๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The reason she is repeating herself is because sheโ€™s not very intelligent and this has really come across over the last few weeks. Itโ€™s such a shame that she didnโ€™t address the huge issues which people have with her at the moment which is her families uncaring nature towards the other people in the healthcare industry that they may affect with this virus. They all should hang their head in shame her father, mother brother and herself. She talks about people having blood on their hands what about the blood her and her family will have.

Also this big igtv and she has 13,000 views but only 177 comments kinda says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.