Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Julie however she has a better support network than alot of people. It baffles me things she has to buy its pigsback then gifted items the most expensive items in the shop. But ya not stating #collab on a lot of thinks. She needs to give up the family videos... they are desperate

New couch maybe?? The crushed velvet throughout the house. Next she can stop By brown Thomas and get a juicy couture velour tracksuit to go with all the crushed velvet in the house
No she only bought a new couch when she moved in. Mattress for her 2 I say

Reactions: 2
I do like Julie however she has a better support network than alot of people. It baffles me things she has to buy its pigsback then gifted items the most expensive items in the shop. But ya not stating #collab on a lot of thinks. She needs to give up the family videos... they are desperate

No she only bought a new couch when she moved in. Mattress for her 2 I say
Very clever 😁

Shes a question box up lads... will make for interesting bull πŸ’©πŸ’©... and not a bother on her still adding fuel to the fire... time to change the record "ME JULIE" did u not get enough sympathy already.. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

I agree, to me Liz seemed shocked that Julie was starting on her.
I absolutely know she’s no angel but in this case I think Julie thought she was talking about her and went way overboard to play the victim πŸ™„ Liz would just say her name if she was calling her out like I’ve seen her do to many people πŸ˜‚
A liz reaney thread is so needed 🀣🀣

Reactions: 5
Julie starting to get a bit of back lash on the call out pages for her story about the 'meeting' and not social distancing any more😁😁😁

The question box she put up... It'll be all 'I don't have a question, I just wanted to tell you what a great job you have been doing'

Someone should ask a few questions in relation to Covid....she is the expert

Julie starting to get a bit of back lash on the call out pages for her story about the 'meeting' and not social distancing any more😁😁😁
Which ones?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The question box she put up... It'll be all 'I don't have a question, I just wanted to tell you what a great job you have been doing'

Which ones?
I hope Tony Holohan asks her a few questions, she obviously knows more than himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Which ones?
I think it's called togetherthetruth, they were giving out about her not social distancing putting the front line workers who are looking after her dad at risk. I'm glad people are beginning to see how nasty and selfish Julie really is

• Heart
Cant see anything?? Just watched her there an she mouthing the kids wont listen to her πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… enough said!!
I hope Tony Holohan asks her a few questions, she obviously knows more than himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All "Me Julie" knows is how to cry an look for attention an it seems she will go to any lengths to get it πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ. Defo does not portray a good image of her self anyway. She crying out for attention timmy tinder had a lucky escape

I think it's called togetherthetruth, they were giving out about her not social distancing putting the front line workers who are looking after her dad at risk. I'm glad people are beginning to see how nasty and selfish Julie really is
Oh people see it alrightπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ but no one is brave enough to challenge her over her bull tit. Like some1 said not a question but ur a great mam bla bla bla licking arse. That's what has that cocky madam way she is. I had words with her one day I didn't give a flying horse I said what i had to say obvs she didn't reply but she didn't block me either one less follower she could loose out on a freebie πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
No sign of the question box yet lads, I wonder if she got a bit of grief over the social distancing?.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.