Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re like two after being let out on day release from psychiatric unit. Julie looks like Quasimodo with her droopy lip & slurred speech, she’s like someone off her head. Sean is dug out of himself with his new hair transplant, he looks well in fairness, better than Medroolies botched job. She’d want to ask for a refund wity her queeerrrr looking face.
Surely to Christ it’s false advertising to state that a can of sugar can aid with recovery from surgery. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re like two after being let out on day release from psychiatric unit. Julie looks like Quasimodo with her droopy lip & slurred speech, she’s like someone off her head. Sean is dug out of himself with his new hair transplant, he looks well in fairness, better than Medroolies botched job. She’d want to ask for a refund wity her queeerrrr looking face.
Jeesus it’s like the Walking Dead Cark shtyle🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear god she looks awful.
her personal hygiene is questionable but I don’t thinks she’s washed her hair since she’s been back, let alone her hands.
The photoshoot was dreadful. She has one open eye one closed eye and a droopy mouth (no chin lipo difference in this pic?)
Teeth like a horse, mouth like a sewer and a rotten bully.
What a catch.
r

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I messaged the Echo about it, so I'd say alot of others did too.
Did you message the surgery after?
---
Why do you need fizzy drinks to recover from a hair transplant and plastic surgery, ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sean has a noticeable turn in his eye. His parents should have got that corrected for him as a kid. I had a turn in my eye and my parents made sure mine was corrected, I am eternally grateful to them.

Reactions: 36
She had a story up a few minutes ago of her getting her lashes done (gone now). She couldn’t go to the gossies because she was afraid to put make up on her eyes but she can get lash extensions? She’s definitely going to go. (Unless I have the wrong week 😂)

Reactions: 14
Sean has a noticeable turn in his eye. His parents should have got that corrected for him as a kid. I had a turn in my eye and my parents made sure mine was corrected, I am eternally grateful to them.
If I was going to spend money on anything I'd have had that done rather than a hair transplant.

Reactions: 14
Did you message the surgery after
I didn't. I'm still not 100% what surgery it is. I looked up Btown Road but ones in curraheen & Wilton were showing up too.
---
She had a story up a few minutes ago of her getting her lashes done (gone now). She couldn’t go to the gossies because she was afraid to put make up on her eyes but she can get lash extensions? She’s definitely going to go. (Unless I have the wrong week 😂)
The Gossies are tomorrow.
That girl does my lashes too,.and absolutely no way she got a last minute appointment so that was well booked in advance.

Reactions: 4
Ah shur wasnt she checking with the nurse yesterday about the makeup🙄 course she's going the gossies. Not going to miss a night away up in dublin😂

Reactions: 5
If I was going to spend money on anything I'd have had that done rather than a hair transplant.
From what I can remember, as it’s so long ago, there was a lot of wearing an eye patch on my good eye to make my weak eye stronger. It had its down side, a lot of teasing, but as an adult I now know how important it was and am very grateful.

Reactions: 9
From what I can remember, as it’s so long ago, there was a lot of wearing an eye patch on my good eye to make my weak eye stronger. It had its down side, a lot of teasing, but as an adult I now know how important it was and am very grateful.
I remember a few girls in school with similar. One girl didn't stick with it and now as an adult has a terrible turn in it. I think things were corrected years ago back in my day that aren't done now for some reason.

The waiting room she showed when Fionn was playing with and reading 🤪 the std leaflets is the c one. Why is she deleting all her posts today, she always goes to rima. JuLie needs a social media break, it's all falling apart.
Got it - will get in touch Monday 😬

Reactions: 1
Not every turn can be corrected. It depends on the cause

Reactions: 4
She is still on a lot the comment from Hazel apart from Sean is upset that he never got a mention as he has them more than the mother according to them

Reactions: 5
She is still on a lot the comment from Hazel apart from Sean is upset that he never got a mention as he has them more than the mother according to them
Be more in Sean's line to try and find some friends rather than trying (& failing) to be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Off getting her lashes done … I’m assuming Seán is minding twins now 😔
A couple of weeks after surgery. Gormless idiot getting false eyelashes to add weight to delicate skin area. They will be stretched and hooded again before long.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.