Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean I wouldn’t be screaming you mind your sisters kids all the time 😂

we all know she has you whipped

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie who has nothing to do all day every day can't hang around for an hour for Irish dancing class and drive home afterwards. She tries to make her reasons sound justifiable. You couldn't really call what she does parenting. Paula and Sean probably know they children would be neglected if jules had them full-time so they have no choice but to be available 24/7.

Reactions: 19
Definitely look into getting yourself tested for the genetic mutation (from someone with brca in the family). Public waiting is absolutely ridiculous at this stage, if you have health insurance look into the details. I was lucky to have it covered ❤
I agree, request a brca test, I am currently waiting on one due to my mother having stage 4 ovarian cancer, her consultant issued a standard letter for me and my siblings to be tested ... good luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another story of her. Why doesn’t she make her appointments for when her kids are in school? When mine are in school I work, unlike her. However if I need an appointment I will try do it when they are in school. She goes out of her way to do everything when the kids are around to then be minded by someone else. You can be sure Sean put them to bed too bevause she hates putting her own children to bed….
He’s more of a parent to them than her. Thursday night in that grandmothers house and then tonight minded by Sean…unbelievable.
sickened by her in the gown at the lash techs house, putting all her disgusting germs on the bed everyone has to lie on because I can Bet thatgown has never seen inside a washing machine.
---
C medical centre I’m presuming?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s not true is it? Multiple of my mams side including her have died from this cancer and I’m told it doesn’t run in families and I’ll be fine 🫠
All my aunts and 2 of my cousins on my dad's side have had breast cancer so my sister and I have been advised to start mammograms at 40. I was very surprised as there is no history on my mother's side but the doctor said she's still concerned about the high level of cancer in the family. Speak to your doctor about this again

Reactions: 4
Eye brows & lashes done & face filtered to death at 7 in the morning, I ask of you. She must have severe body dysmorphia that she has to alter her face & use a filter to pretend her face is a different shape & flawless. Off to the gossies tonight with that other Cark chav, wonder who she’s dumping the Twinnies on tonight?

Attachments

Screen time first thing in the morning...of course ! Be interesting if she will go to the awards ...chance of unfiltered pics !

Thats an old pic. No sign of the kids last night, and she hasn’t worn that thing around her face once since returning to Ireland. Literally never saw a worse person to follow medical advise, it’s always the thick ones who think they know better! And she had makeup on for her photoshoot, more lies.

Eye brows & lashes done & face filtered to death at 7 in the morning, I ask of you. She must have severe body dysmorphia that she has to alter her face & use a filter to pretend her face is a different shape & flawless. Off to the gossies tonight with that other Cark chav, wonder who she’s dumping the Twinnies on tonight?
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 10
Christ her face is in bits!!! Oh my god they certainly did a botch job on her in Turkey, her jaw line is worse than ever and her mouth looks like she now has bells palsy, a girl I follow on tik tok got the chin lipo done exact same week as Julie but she got it done in the Avoca clinic and no lie she is still wearing the band around her head because she was advised to to achieve maximum benefit whereas Julie prob hasn't had it on since she came home from Turkey

Reactions: 8
Thats an old pic. No sign of the kids last night, and she hasn’t worn that thing around her face once since returning to Ireland. Literally never saw a worse person to follow medical advise, it’s always the thick ones who think they know better! And she had makeup on for her photoshoot, more lies.
She had a leopard print top of last night under the pink gown so she is definitely using an old pic. Not a hope that lazy witch changed.

Reactions: 2
If I ever go missing I'm having my husband throw a recent pic on tattle..forget about the guards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s just….dirty
As in, her appearance, her mouth, her hygiene, her house, her car. Like in every aspect of life, she’s just dirty!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sean has a noticeable turn in his eye. His parents should have got that corrected for him as a kid. I had a turn in my eye and my parents made sure mine was corrected, I am eternally grateful to them.

It could have happened as an adult. im 40 and my eye started to turn two years ago. Apparently my eye muscles are weak. Currently awaiting more tests though dreading if they need to operate im such a scaredy cat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.