Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eye brows & lashes done & face filtered to death at 7 in the morning, I ask of you. She must have severe body dysmorphia that she has to alter her face & use a filter to pretend her face is a different shape & flawless. Off to the gossies tonight with that other Cark chav, wonder who sheā€™s dumping the Twinnies on tonight?
Trying to pull the chin in now with that strapā€¦. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚give over Julie, youā€™re flogging a dead horse šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Save your AIRS the pain, I listened to the pod out of curiosity and deeply regret it. Pure scum

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2003203
---
Normal service has resumed with the bad makeup job
Jesus that lip isn't getting any better.

Don't blame us Droolie, you decided to go for cheap surgery and not take the imaginary 11k Collab šŸ˜‚
But duck it she's off out for the night drinking so who cares
Pretending she's with the children then and pre recording made up questions šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
She has aunt living in Tuam stay where you are julie we don't need u coming to Galway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another story of her. Why doesnā€™t she make her appointments for when her kids are in school? When mine are in school I work, unlike her. However if I need an appointment I will try do it when they are in school. She goes out of her way to do everything when the kids are around to then be minded by someone else. You can be sure Sean put them to bed too bevause she hates putting her own children to bedā€¦.
Heā€™s more of a parent to them than her. Thursday night in that grandmothers house and then tonight minded by Seanā€¦unbelievable.
sickened by her in the gown at the lash techs house, putting all her disgusting germs on the bed everyone has to lie on because I can Bet thatgown has never seen inside a washing machine.
---
C medical centre Iā€™m presuming?
What's up her nose???

Why does every bleep with a bit of a following think they can pull a podcast off? Iā€™m bleeping sick of it now! Julie is prime example.. who the duck would be bothered to listen to herself and some other gowl screaming, making up stories and talking scutter for an hour each week? Herself, Kieran corrigan, Joanne larby like what in the duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does every bleep with a bit of a following think they can pull a podcast off? Iā€™m bleeping sick of it now! Julie is prime example.. who the duck would be bothered to listen to herself and some other gowl screaming, making up stories and talking scutter for an hour each week? Herself, Kieran corrigan, Joanne larby like what in the duck?
Itā€™s always the ones who have nothing of value to add or who canā€™t string a sentence together as well. I donā€™t get it

Reactions: 16
Poor Fionnā€¦ no mammy supporting him at rugby
Honestly, Iā€™ve heard from a friend of mine sheā€™s not the type you want on the sidelines for kids sports. Apparently roars ā€œencouragementā€ at him, language and all. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the club banned parents from the sidelines because of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.