Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never called to the winners house like stated!! Why did Julie and Eoghan delete any trace of the competition?? :unsure:

Screenshot_20230303_181254_com.huawei.browser_edit_35331985439921.jpg

Reactions: 9
Julie’s mam can’t be too bad if she’s able to mind two small kids for the night every week and get them up and bring them to school. Honestly I couldn’t give a shite who she gets to mind them or how frequently, it’s the fact she goes on like she has zaro help and how she has had to step up to mind her mamsuregodloveher, when the mam is well able to go and actually is the one minding Julie’s children. It’s the shite talking she does that grinds people. Like if she said my mam takes the kids because I need the break and thankfully she’s well and able to help me out, everyone would be like grand. But she goes on like a martyr daughter helping the mam do the bare minimum when it’s the mother doing Julie a solid most of the time. Like we all have eyes and can see the mother is fine

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That's not the case my mother had it twice and I was told I need to wait till I'm about 55
I don't know but in Galway breast clinic they check and do mammogram.I had it in 2013 and was told my sisters need to be screened.Gp referred them in there 30s and they got ultra sounds every year till 35 and are now getting mammograms every year all free in breast clinic.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see what JuLie deleted? There was Erin's knee cut and Fionn in the car on his own outside. Both gone now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I went to look at the comments on the Echo, it's gone I think 🙈 Jules got her own article removed, good enough for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to agree. Everyone has shared that gofund me. She's raised well over target now. I hope it does help but tbh if it's as bad as she says it is only a miracle could help. There's thousands of other people in dire need that don't get the publicity this gofund me has.
There is a girl currently coming out of icu in Barcalona that isn't a big influencer who has spent YEARS trying to get over 100k for life saving treatment for EDS, this girl has a young daughter with same condition. It has vexed me beyond belief seeing her struggle years to get few euro her page will break your heart. As far as I can make out the hospital have now done it "on tick" in order to save this young woman and give her a life and they are still plugging the go fund god help them

I dont know these people, someone I know shared years ago and I've followed ever since, then when I see these ones it rots me going off to random clinics on otherside of the world. If the treatment was useful it would be available in Europe. We do actually have fantastic facilities for most in Europe. Not ireland unfortunately but Europe yano few hr flights, closer to loved one who can help, less money, BETTER CARE is beggers belief
---
There is a girl currently coming out of icu in Barcalona that isn't a big influencer who has spent YEARS trying to get over 100k for life saving treatment for EDS, this girl has a young daughter with same condition. It has vexed me beyond belief seeing her struggle years to get few euro her page will break your heart. As far as I can make out the hospital have now done it "on tick" in order to save this young woman and give her a life and they are still plugging the go fund god help them

I dont know these people, someone I know shared years ago and I've followed ever since, then when I see these ones it rots me going off to random clinics on otherside of the world. If the treatment was useful it would be available in Europe. We do actually have fantastic facilities for most in Europe. Not ireland unfortunately but Europe yano few hr flights, closer to loved one who can help, less money, BETTER CARE is beggers belief
Edit ta add page
This is what these influencers need share not just ones that benefit their follower number

Reactions: 5
Id say she is raging at the pictures ...granted she uses filters but then a photoshoot a few days after being botched up abroad didn't help . Its gas how u can't win with these ones ...people left opinions from their real accounts ..all her talk about user 12345 but these people cannot be called trolls stating a fact from a real profile...

End of the day the photos were awful and she took it out on the comments ...prob suited her fine to get the article and picture taken down ...couldn't they have just turned off comments

Reactions: 15
I went to look at the comments on the Echo, it's gone I think 🙈 Jules got her own article removed, good enough for her 😂
Yea it's gone I just had a look 🙈 Tbf the photos were shocking how she agreed to a photoshoot days after being botched up abroad ill never now. She can't come on insta without being filtered how did she think it was a good idea. Love how she took such offence to people stating facts about her having more help then anyone but yet felt it was OK to make not one but two vidoes for insta and tiktok about her doc who wouldn't prescribe tablets for Fionn. Shows her pedigree and level of intelligence when she was fawning over her blue tick cosmetic doctor in Turkey but couldnt show the same respect to our own docs here who have actually put the years in to become doctors. .. I'll never get my head around the sense of entitlement just because she has 150k followers , like it gives her a free pass to be an asshole but not anyone who dare call her out.

Reactions: 21
Ladies I think the screening services offered depend not only on family history but also age of diagnosis ? For example my own Mother was diagnosed with Breast cancer at 30 , so that’s considered young. I was brought in as soon as I hit 30 for yearly screening. That might account for the different approaches to testing

Off getting her lashes done … I’m assuming Seán is minding twins now 😔

• Wow
Arnt all the smears done in st finbarrs hospital?
No your nurse should be able to do it. You’d get called to go to st finbarrs if there is an abnormality for a small biopsy then back to laser cells if needed
---
I messaged her this, what she is doing Is bullying by not blocking people's names etc. If she feels she should call out the message fine but block their names. She's toxic
Dying to know did she reply to you?? Be quick to screenshot everything if she does she’ll block u in two mins the fool

Reactions: 1
Yeah saw that too. Brenda the melt must be snapping with her. Imagine the chats now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I messaged the Echo about it, so I'd say alot of others did too.

Reactions: 13
They’re like two after being let out on day release from psychiatric unit. Julie looks like Quasimodo with her droopy lip & slurred speech, she’s like someone off her head. Sean is dug out of himself with his new hair transplant, he looks well in fairness, better than Medroolies botched job. She’d want to ask for a refund wity her queeerrrr looking face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must look into this because my nanny had cervical cancer, my mam and aunt both died from breast cancer. I’ve asked about if I could be at risk while I was with nurse getting my smear and she told me it doesn’t run in families etc and that was the end of that. I’ve been wanting to get tested for the gene and see if I’m at risk etc….
Definitely look into getting yourself tested for the genetic mutation (from someone with brca in the family). Public waiting is absolutely ridiculous at this stage, if you have health insurance look into the details. I was lucky to have it covered ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.