Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be offered it at 35 because her mother had breast cancer
You have to pay for it then only free if over 50. My sister had breast cancer a few years back and I started getting mammograms after her diagnosis, I was late 40s and to pay, only now am I entitled to getting it free with breast check
---
Arnt all the smears done in st finbarrs hospital?
1st ones done in gp, if an issue they send you to St finbarrs, happened to me couple years ago

Reactions: 6
You have to pay for it then only free if over 50. My sister had breast cancer a few years back and I started getting mammograms after her diagnosis, I was late 40s and to pay, only now am I entitled to getting it free with breast check
---

1st ones done in gp, if an issue they send you to St finbarrs, happened to me couple years ago
I don't know but in galway breast clinic my sisters going since in 30s and once turned 35 have been getting mammogram every year for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah the excuse for the twinnies staying away every Thursday makes perfect sense…way better for the sick granny to hit Carrigaline traffic on a Friday morning so Mejoolie can have a lie in.

Reactions: 9
Ah the poor mam..I hope she doesn't internalise the online abuse 😢
My hole.If she was on Peaky Blinders they'd tone her down for being unrealistically dog rough.You can tell by the look of her she would glass ya.Droolie was dragged up in the church of Social Welfare and under pub table naps.
---
And only Erin Rose goes dancing so need for Fionn to go.And you recently crossed the country on a weeknight to "gift" a "stranger" their "designer handbag" win so late weeknights didn't bother you then.We know it's to dump the kids.You don't see them from Wednesday drop off at 9am until the weekend.Probably the Tinder Totty around.We are onto you!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she drops them on Wednesday morning and doesn't get them until they finish on Friday afternoon. We all knew she wouldn't be able to get them to school 5 days a week sure they were never sent to playschool especially on Mondays we all said she would never manage the school run every day .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.