Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to deflect from the smear nonsense. I reported her posts and I’m sure many others did too. Also reports her posts just now for bullying and harassment.
Julie is thick as tit, dragging up her kids abusing a system and not an ounce of grace to her name.

Reactions: 15
The merry widow is weeeeek (weak) for herself? Really? She'd want to cop herself on aswell as her daughter, they are a laughing stock, the dregs!!

Reactions: 20
The Aisling one in the comments is as dumb as Julie. Does she know you don’t have to be in Cork to use Instagram? It’s always the mega thick’s that roll out the women tearing down women. Hello pot kettle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Aisling one in the comments is as dumb as Julie. Does she know you don’t have to be in Cork to use Instagram? It’s always the mega thick’s that roll out the women tearing down women. Hello pot kettle 😂😂😂
JuLie and Aisling used to go drinking with Supermom and the minute she got done for drink driving and crashing into the pole they dropped her like a hot potato 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to deflect from the smear nonsense. I reported her posts and I’m sure many others did too. Also reports her posts just now for bullying and harassment.
Julie is thick as tit, dragging up her kids abusing a system and not an ounce of grace to her name.
Maybe the echo should be told that people can't even comment on one of their articles with out being harrresed over it. They might re consider doing an article in her in future

Reactions: 16
For the people commenting back saying they just jealous of Julie are as bad
Nobody is Jealous of her
Look at the hack of her, the hack of the house and the hack of her life

they are just commenting that they not a fan. You can’t say boo without been called a bully or jealous

if it didn’t bother her she wouldn’t say a thing but we all know it does

Reactions: 28
“Airs” does she hear herself? What a total clown! Go back to school Julie. Who on earth would be jealous of you?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.