Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I had it as auntie and few on my extended family.My sister were advised to get into system and get checked.They all had ultra sounds till 35.When turned 35 been getting mammogram. We live in galway They sent me for genetic testing in Dublin didn't have genie so recommend my sisters get checked they get checked every year since 2014
Must look into this because my nanny had cervical cancer, my mam and aunt both died from breast cancer. I’ve asked about if I could be at risk while I was with nurse getting my smear and she told me it doesn’t run in families etc and that was the end of that. I’ve been wanting to get tested for the gene and see if I’m at risk etc….

Reactions: 7
Surely the first comment she called out about not liking the podcast is the exact same as anyone saying they didn't a TV show or whatever? They made a podcast, some people don't like it and vocalised.... are we all meant to big up annoying tit like her & her dopey friend screeching?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spot on. She is a dangerous & filthy piece of work.

On the topic of cancer and the absolute outrage that wan has caused, we all have probably seen an appeal shared around tonight on insta from Laura Anderson from Longford , beauty_and_the_big_c - she has been told she has weeks left to live, her video on Instagram explains it in more detail, it is literally heartbreaking.

Donate what you can tattlers:

You are joking new member RIGHT?

Reactions: 4
She is the most hypocritical Cnut I have ever seen. All holier than though about her poor friend Lyndsay that died from cervical cancer and then she puts all those lies up on stories yesterday about instruments being broken in her during her smear. Destroying a medical practices reputation to her stupid followers in the process. I’m sure they are great at what they do but the fact they sit back and allow her constantly lie about their staff on insta means I wouldn’t darken their door. Then she dares to call out someone for a comment on the echo???? Obviously her completely botched surgery is now obvious to her and she is lashing out. Now she’s as rough to look at as she is to listen to.

Reactions: 18
It would answer her better to admit she made up the smear drama and advocate for smear tests instead of looking up peoples accounts. The mother of 3 probably doesn’t have a many holidays or nights away as you either. Stop playing the Martyr Julie very few single mothers lead a life like yours. Is Dan bull one month Rome the next.
I’m a married mother of 3 and don’t live the life she does either! She boils my blood every single day.

Reactions: 11
Them two comments obviously hit a nerve I guess them comments have been up a few days but only now are rattling her
Only hit a nerve today because she's trying to detract from her smear stories duck up yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The woman made a statement. I wouldn't call it bullying. It is like nails on a blackboard I've listened. I've even had to take my ear phones out 😂

That woman's comment is exactly like Julie coming on saying a netflix series she's spent an entire day watching is shite? Like it's nothing personal.

They're getting listeners because Spotify have started playing their episodes after some podcasts I've listened to.

Reactions: 10
I think some of the mens comments on the echo are worse but she didn’t highlight the men of course.

Reactions: 14
You are joking new member RIGHT?
Isn’t that the same clinic Lyndsey Barrett went too? Fat lot of good that done. Raiding money for pointless treatments that won’t work and will cut her time even shorter with her family. Plus
Spot on. She is a dangerous & filthy piece of work.

On the topic of cancer and the absolute outrage that wan has caused, we all have probably seen an appeal shared around tonight on insta from Laura Anderson from Longford , beauty_and_the_big_c - she has been told she has weeks left to live, her video on Instagram explains it in more detail, it is literally heartbreaking.

Donate what you can tattlers:

Isn’t that the same clinic Lyndsey Bennett went too? Fat lot of good that done her. Raising money for pointless treatments that won’t work and will cut her time even shorter with her family. Plus like Lyndsey she’ll probably be unable to fly when the time comes. Enough is enough with these stupid go fund me scams.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she all teary eyed in those call out videos? Hit a nerve Julie? She gets so defensive when people tell her the truth or tell their honest opinions…. I’d say also she’s regretting that procedure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t that the same clinic Lyndsey Barrett went too? Fat lot of good that done. Raiding money for pointless treatments that won’t work and will cut her time even shorter with her family. Plus

Isn’t that the same clinic Lyndsey Bennett went too? Fat lot of good that done her. Raising money for pointless treatments that won’t work and will cut her time even shorter with her family. Plus like Lyndsey she’ll probably be unable to fly when the time comes. Enough is enough with these stupid go fund me scams.
I have to agree. Everyone has shared that gofund me. She's raised well over target now. I hope it does help but tbh if it's as bad as she says it is only a miracle could help. There's thousands of other people in dire need that don't get the publicity this gofund me has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.